Ski in / ski out chalet is situated right on the piste.
Set across 3 floors, the breath-taking panoramic vista from the lounge and dining area surrounded by a wraparound balcony allows for amazing views of the skiing and of Les Gets village.
The chalet sleeps 11 in 5 bedrooms. The top floor contains a triple bedroom, double bedroom and bunk room, perfect for families and groups. The lower floor has a bunk room and double room as well as housing the sauna, massage room and the spacious boot room which you can ski straight out from and then, straight into at the end of the day.
After skiing back to the chalet, enjoy a beer on the south facing balcony or indulge in homemade cakes and cookies in front of the roaring log fire.
Les Gets pretty town centre is only a 2 minute stroll from the chalet if you still have the energy to take in the sights before enjoying a hearty 3 course meal with free flowing beer and wine throughout whilst you plan the next day’s skiing!
- Directly ski in and out of the chalet
- Large lounge
- South facing wraparound balcony
- Toboggans (area right outside the chalet)
- Log fire
- I-pod dock and CD player
- Massage / Treatment Room
- Boot room and ski storage
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- English television channels
- Board games
- Guitar (John Lennon’s EJ–160E)
- Dart Board
- Washing Machine for guest use
- Ample parking for up to 5 cars
- 2 minute stroll to town
- Welcome reception with drinks and nibbles
- 7 nights accommodation
- Fresh linen and towels
- Guest tea and coffee area available all day
- Guest fridge and ice store
- Accompanied skiing available
- Breakfast daily
- Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
- 3 course evening meal with free flowing wine, beer or soft drinks served throughout (6 nights)
- Children’s early ‘high tea’ available if required (6 nights)
- Daily restaurant booking facility for lunch and host’s night off
- Car parking
Peak dates to this chalet are sold on full occupancy basis only
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.