La Rosiere is located in the French Alps, close to the Italian border. It is part of the Espace San Bernardo ski area, which includes the neighbouring Italian resort of La Thuile. The resort is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and sunny slopes.
The ski area in La Rosiere offers over 160 kilometres of ski runs, with options for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. The resort is particularly popular with beginners and intermediates, with plenty of wide, gentle slopes and nursery areas. There are also some more challenging runs for advanced skiers and snowboarders.
One of the unique features of La Rosiere is its south-facing slopes, which receive plenty of sunshine throughout the day. This makes for great skiing conditions and stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
In addition to skiing and snowboarding, La Rosiere also offers a range of other winter activities, such as snowshoeing, ice skating, and tobogganing. The resort also has a variety of restaurants, bars, and cafes for après-ski entertainment.
La Rosiere is easily accessible by car, train, or plane, with the closest airport being Chambéry Airport, which is around 100 kilometres away. There are regular bus transfers from the airport to the resort, as well as train and bus connections from other nearby cities.
Here are links to the chalets, hotels, and apartments available to book right now via this website.
Confirmed Holiday Accommodations For 2024
- Residence Les Cimes Blanches, La Rosiere
- Lodge Hemera Apartments, La Rosiere
- Residence Alpen Lodge Apartments, La Rosiere
- Chalet Camelia, La Rosiere
- Chalet Dahlia, La Rosiere
- Chalet Begonia, La Rosiere
- Chalet Arnica, La Rosiere
- Chalet Le Braconnier, La Rosiere
- Club Med La Rosiere, La Rosiere
- Chalet Belina, La Rosiere
- Chalet Amelia, La Rosiere
- Hotel Ily, La Rosiere
- Alpen Lodge Hotel & Spa, La Rosiere
- Chalet Cleopatra, La Rosiere
- Chalet Charlotte, La Rosiere
- Hotel Alparena, La Rosiere
- Penthouse Chalet, La Rosiere
- Chalet Valeriane, La Rosiere