The Hotel Steffani is a popular hotel for its excellent central location and good facilities, including well-equipped and stylish wellness area, and its traditional Engadine style throughout. The ski lifts are only 5 minutes’ walk away.
- No. of rooms: 61
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- Official rating: 4
- 61. Twins have bath, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer and minibar
- Tea/coffee-making facilities on request
- Superior rooms are larger, some with balcony
- Singles rooms on request, are small and have bath or shower
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 5
- Access ramp: No
Room with specially adapted bathroom available on request
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of each course and including salad buffet, served in the 'Stueva Grill'
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (dark jacket and tie requested)
- Recently refurbished wellness area includes indoor swimming pool, sauna and steambath (free), relaxation room, massage (pay locally)
- Several cosy bars
- Comfortable lounge
- à la carte restaurants - 'Blue Rabbit' Italian restaurant and popular Chinese 'Mandarin' restaurant
- Terrace café at front of hotel
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Indoor pool
- Steam bath
- Convenient location in the heart of St. Moritz
- Just 5 minutes' walk (500m) away from the Corviglia funicular for the main ski area
- Only 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the resort bus stop for Corvatsch
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy