The Hotel Steffani is a popular hotel for its excellent central location and good facilities, including well-equipped and stylish wellness area, and its traditional Engadine style throughout. The ski lifts are only 5 minutes’ walk away.
- No. of rooms: 61
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- Official rating: 4
- 61. Twins have bath, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer and minibar
- Tea/coffee-making facilities on request
- Superior rooms are larger, some with balcony
- Singles rooms on request, are small and have bath or shower
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 5
- Access ramp: No
Room with specially adapted bathroom available on request
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of each course and including salad buffet, served in the 'Stueva Grill'
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (dark jacket and tie requested)
- Recently refurbished wellness area includes indoor swimming pool, sauna and steambath (free), relaxation room, massage (pay locally)
- Several cosy bars
- Comfortable lounge
- à la carte restaurants - 'Blue Rabbit' Italian restaurant and popular Chinese 'Mandarin' restaurant
- Terrace café at front of hotel
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Indoor pool
- Steam bath
- Convenient location in the heart of St. Moritz
- Just 5 minutes' walk (500m) away from the Corviglia funicular for the main ski area
- Only 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to the resort bus stop for Corvatsch
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy