If facilities are just as important to you as location, then the Holiday Club is a tempting choice. There’s enough entertainment onsite that you might even be hard pushed to make it to the slopes.
When you do manage to get yourself out the door though, you won’t have far to go. It’s jaround 5-10 minutes’ walk uphill to the centre of the village, where the nearest lift is located. There’s also a bus stop just 2 minutes’ walk away so you don’t have to worry about making the climb in ski boots.
Back at the hotel, there’s pretty much everything you could think of. A real highlight is the adventure pool complex, which has eight pools, plus two hot tubs, a waterfall and a waterslide. If you’re after a bit more relaxation, you can visit the Sauna World and experience not one but six saunas – including the incredible ice sauna – plus a steam room and relaxation area. There’s also a huge rooftop gym with floor-to-ceiling windows to make the most of those views.
As well as the amazing aquatic features, the hotel has recently introduced its Active Inclusive concept - guests at the hotel can enjoy free activities like snowshoe walking, family yoga, bonfire games, stand-up paddleboarding and so much more for no extra charge. You'll sleep well, that's for sure.
Looking for some more lively entertainment? Head to O’Leary's sports bar, one of the best in town, which has a bowling alley and a 9-hole mini golf course, plus big screen TVs showing the latest sports. Meals are taken in the contemporary Grow restaurant, which offers seasonal, healthy and nutritious family-style dinners.
Please note: When booking in resort, cash payments are no longer accepted.
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop.
- Adventure pool complex with eight pools and waterslide.
- Active Inclusive – free activities like snowshoe hire, yoga and guided skiing.
- Grow restaurant and bar, and O'Leary's sports bar with bowling and mini golf.
- on the lakeshore in Åre village
- 3 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 5-10 minutes' walk uphill to the resort centre and nearest lift
- connected by bridge to the train station
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop (outside train station)
- All rooms have a flatscreen TV, DVD player, coffee machine, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room - sleeps 2 (adults only): Austrian twin bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bed, double pull-out sofa bed, private shower, WC and views over Åre and the mountains.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bed, double pull-out sofa bed, private shower, WC and views over the lake.
- Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bed, double pull-out sofa bed, private bath, WC and views over the lake.
- adventure pool complex with five indoor pools, two kids' pools, one heated outdoor pool, two hot tubs, waterfall and 67m waterslide
- extra charge for Sauna World with six saunas, steam room and relaxation area
- extra charge for treatments large gym with lake views (open 6am - midnight)
- free sports activities such as jogging or yoga
- Arena sports hall with table tennis and basketball
- Active Inclusive activities including snowshoeing, yoga and ice fishing
- Grow restaurant
- Grow lobby bar and lounge with fireplace
- O'Leary's sports bar with bowling alley, 9-hole mini golf course, pool table and air hockey
- in-house ski shop
- ski room with lockers
- extra charge for hotel-run childcare (prebook the day before)
- laundry facilities
- free WiFi
- two lifts to all floors
- 244 rooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course set menu evening meals
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve meals included
Good to know
There's no Crystal rep based in Åre, but support is available 24/7 by phone, email or Twitter.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy