Situated just a few minutes' walk from Courmayeur's charming centre, the family-run Hotel Walser offers spacious, stylish accommodation. Built in classic Alpine chalet style, the Walser combines modern comforts with traditional, friendly service and an exceptionally warm, relaxed atmosphere. With a genuine wood stove burning gently in the corner, you'll find the lounge area as cosy and welcoming as the rest of this comfortable hotel.
- 5 minutes' walk to village centre and Plan Checrouit cable car.
- Wellness area with sauna, whirlpool and fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre and Plan Checrouit cable car
All rooms have a cable TV, telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe. Most rooms have a balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra two single beds when booked for three or four people, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- Weekly Aosta Valley speciality dinner
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Ski storage room
- TV room
- Large reception/lounge area
- Table tennis
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Extra charge for fitness room
- Extra charge for sauna and whirlpool
- 22 bedrooms
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €1 per person per night.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy