The Hotel Parc Victoria is one of the most iconic hotels in Cortina and has been since 1892 when the original 'Villa Vittoria' was transformed into one of the resort's first hotels. This elegant property is located in the centre of Cortina and just a few steps away from the main pedestrianised street that runs through the town centre. Here you will find the elegant shops which many Italians travel miles to visit, even those who do not ski, due to designer labels and fashion icons who shop here.
The hotel is well placed to enjoy all that Cortina has to offer with the nearest lifts just 600m away. The local ski bus stops right outside the hotel so access to both the Faloria and Tofana lifts is easy.
With superb facilities such as the attractive and spacious bar/lounge with its roaring fireplace, the hotel provides a cosy and pleasant ambience. Take time to admire the old photographs of the original hotel and Cortina which are displayed with pride throughout the hotel.
At the end of the day head for the small spa area, perfect for reviving those tired muscles. Once suitably refreshed you can make your way down to the restaurant with its antique wooden beams and wood-panelling which create intimate surroundings to enjoy your evening meal.
Comfort twin rooms: between 20-25m² and sleep up to 3 people (extra bed is a single sofa bed). All bedrooms in the hotel have a bath or shower, WC, balcony, TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Single rooms: between 15-20m² and sleep 1 person.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
No adapted rooms
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Lift to all floors but the fifth and restaurant. Lift is small and not wheelchair accessible.
- 10 meters to the nearest bus stop
- Centrally located in the resort next to the pedestrianised area
- 600 meters to Faloria lift
- Approx. 7 minutes' walk (600m) to the main Faloria cable-car
- Complimentary minibus service to & from the ski-lifts 6 days per week
- Small spa area with sauna, steam room and sensory shower
- Massage service available (payable locally)
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all but 5th floor and restaurant
- Lounge area
- Ski room
The hotel restaurant is located beneath the bar and lounge. Here you are served a hot and cold buffet breakfast each day to set you up for a day on the slopes or out shopping. In the evenings the restaurant provides a 3-course meal with a choice. After dinner, you can head upstairs to the lounge and enjoy some of the many drinks on offer at the bar.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
Please notify us at time of booking of any dietary requirements. Vegan meals are available on request but must be checked with the hotel first.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy