Perfectly located along the pedestrianised streets of Cortina you'll find the Hotel Montana. This lovely little bed and breakfast is a great place to stay for both skiers and those just wanting to explore the resort, with its lively shopping streets.
Start your mornings with good breakfast - you'll be set up to make the most of your day. You only need to walk about 300 metres and you'll be at the Faloria lift, which takes you straight onto the mountain. Alternatively, the nearest resort bus stop is close by, so getting to other areas and lifts is just as easy. It also means at the end of a great days skiing, no need to hurry back, enjoy a few mountain drinks and then it's just a short walk from the bus stop back to the comfort of your hotel.
After a nice relaxing shower, put on your glad rags and head into the bustling streets where you'll be spoilt for choice, with lots of great restaurants serving everything from traditional Italian pizza to Michelin-starred cuisine. After filling your belly full off delicious food, there will be a very comfy bed waiting for you back at the hotel.
Transfer time: approx. 3 hours from Innsbruck airport.
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist tax of €2 per person per night paid locally directly to hotel.
- Twin Room sleep up to three people (third bed is a single bed). Rooms are approximately 15m² and come with a shower, TV, safe and hair dryer.
- Single Rooms sleep one person and are approximately 14m².
- Family Rooms sleep 4 people and are available on request. Please call us to book.
- The hotel have no adapted rooms.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 10
- Access ramp: No
- Centrally located in resort
- 300 metres from Faloria lift
- 2 kilometres to ski school meeting point
- 50 metres to resort bus stop
- Free WiFi
- Heated boot room
- Breakfast room
- Hot & cold drinks dispenser (pay locally)
- The hotel offer a rich buffet breakfast each day with plenty of selection to start the day of right before taking to the streets or slopes of Cortina.
- Board basis options available: Bed & Breakfast
- This property caters for the following special dietary requirements: Vegetarians