Perfectly located along the pedestrianised streets of Cortina you'll find the Hotel Montana. This lovely little bed and breakfast is a great place to stay for both skiers and those just wanting to explore the resort, with its lively shopping streets.
Start your mornings with good breakfast - you'll be set up to make the most of your day. You only need to walk about 300 metres and you'll be at the Faloria lift, which takes you straight onto the mountain. Alternatively, the nearest resort bus stop is close by, so getting to other areas and lifts is just as easy. It also means at the end of a great days skiing, no need to hurry back, enjoy a few mountain drinks and then it's just a short walk from the bus stop back to the comfort of your hotel.
After a nice relaxing shower, put on your glad rags and head into the bustling streets where you'll be spoilt for choice, with lots of great restaurants serving everything from traditional Italian pizza to Michelin-starred cuisine. After filling your belly full off delicious food, there will be a very comfy bed waiting for you back at the hotel.
Transfer time: approx. 3 hours from Innsbruck airport.
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist tax of €2 per person per night paid locally directly to hotel.
- Twin Room sleep up to three people (third bed is a single bed). Rooms are approximately 15m² and come with a shower, TV, safe and hair dryer.
- Single Rooms sleep one person and are approximately 14m².
- Family Rooms sleep 4 people and are available on request. Please call us to book.
- The hotel have no adapted rooms.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 10
- Access ramp: No
- Centrally located in resort
- 300 metres from Faloria lift
- 2 kilometres to ski school meeting point
- 50 metres to resort bus stop
- Free WiFi
- Heated boot room
- Breakfast room
- Hot & cold drinks dispenser (pay locally)
- The hotel offer a rich buffet breakfast each day with plenty of selection to start the day of right before taking to the streets or slopes of Cortina.
- Board basis options available: Bed & Breakfast
- This property caters for the following special dietary requirements: Vegetarians
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy