Hotel Majoni is in a great location in the centre of Cortina. It’s at the top of Corso Italia, the main street, so you don’t have to venture far to find a bar, restaurant or shop. Upgrade to a room with a balcony and you’ll get to enjoy the town’s atmosphere as you sit outside. The ski bus stops just outside the hotel and gets you to the slopes in no time.
After spending all day on the mountains, it’s great to come back to such a welcoming hotel. Chill out by the open fireplace in the lounge or grab a drink at the hotel’s bar. Free tea and cakes are served here every day between 3.30pm and 5pm. Leave some room for dinner though - the restaurant has some good Italian dishes to replenish your energy. It’s buffet style so help yourself to a big plate of pasta or try some local specialties. The hotel also has a deal with the five-star Hotel Miramonti Majestic that lets you use their spa for €25 per person. There’s a great indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath.
Transfer time: approx. 3 hours from Innsbruck airport.
Local Fees and Taxes
Tourist tax of €3 per person per night payable locally to hotel (first 5 nights only)
Standard Twin Rooms sleep up to three people with a single sofa bed for the third person. All rooms in the hotel have a bath or shower, TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer. These rooms are available with a balcony for a little extra cost.
Single Rooms are also available.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- 150 metres to pedestrian centre of Cortina
- 600 metres to Folaria lift
- Close to the resort bus stop for the lifts
- Lounge with open fire
- Free WiFi
Breakfast and dinner are both buffet style. The hotel prepares a mix of meals with a regional and international influence. The hotel also serves afternoon tea and cakes between 3:30pm - 5pm.
If you are staying for New Year, you can pay locally to upgrade to the five star sister hotel and enjoy the gala dinner celebrations.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy