The Grand Hotel Miramonti Majestic has over 100 years of history and is a striking and iconic hotel based in Cortina. Keeping to its roots, the hotel offers five star service in a luxury but traditional manner, perfect if you are seeking true Italian hospitality.
Located on the outskirts of town the hotel sits in a wonderful position to admire the stunning surroundings. If, however, you want to be out on the slopes or exploring the boutique shops throughout the resort, the free shuttle is always on hand to drop guests at the Faloria lift or Cortina’s high street and pick you up again.
Throughout the hotel you will find many grand rooms, the piano bar for example is perfect for drinks and a spot of music. Alternatively, the games room is great for a spot of competition, whether you are looking for a game of cards, pot some balls on the billiards table or really stretch the brain with a good old game of chess, there is plenty to keep you going. Our favourite place in the hotel is the spa, the panoramic indoor heated pool is just what you need while on holiday and plenty of spa facilities to rejuvenate the body and mind.
When it’s time to eat you can really look forward to Italian food from the a la carte menu, alongside a great selection of wines which are available, we recommend asking the staff for their recommendations. The hotel kindly supply a bottle on the first night, what better way to start your holiday.
Transfer time: approx. 3 hours from Innsbruck airport.
Local Fees and Taxes
Tourist tax of €4 per person per night payable locally directly to hotel.
Superior Twin Rooms sleep up to three people (extra bed single sofa bed). All hotel rooms have a bath or shower, TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer. Room available for sole occupancy at a supplement.
Junior Suite sleep up to four people (extra bed double sofa bed). These rooms come with a lounge/ seating area.
Guests will receive complimentary fruit and petit fours in room on arrival.
This hotel does not have adapted rooms.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- 1.5 kilometres from Cortina main street Corso Italia
- 1.5 kilometres from Folaria lift
- Hotel provides free shuttle all day until 22.30
- Nearest local bus stop 50 metres
Wellness Area is open daily and guests can enjoy the panoramic heated indoor swimming pool and gym at no extra cost throughout their stay. Entry to the spa to use the sauna, steam room, sensory showers, relaxation area is free for guests on first entry. €25 per entry after this.
- Piano bar
- Cinema with screening each evening from 10pm
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle bus to the town centre & Faloria area
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Whirlpool (indoor)
- Steam room
You can expect quality cuisine here starting with an excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast. Return each afternoon to free tea and cake. You then choose four courses from a la carte menu with silver service. Your evening meal is made all the more elegant with songs being played on the piano. On your first night guests will receive a free bottle of wine.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
Please notify us at the time of booking of any dietary requirements.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy