Chalet Le Lievre has 6 bedrooms sleeping 12 people, it in an ideal spot in La Plagne 1800 with great views. This is a superb location with La Plagne 1800 main lift being only 230m away and with the slopes being only 100m away and in good conditions you can almost ski to the door. The six bedrooms are en-suite and we have an outdoor hot tub. This chalet is next door to Chalet Lapin and so between them we can accommodate groups of up to 20
At a Glance
- Six bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people
- All en-suite with showers, toilets and washbasins
- Oudoor Hot Tub
- Free WIFI
- Log fire
- Heated boot warmers
- Ski storage
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 2 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail.Large window with mountain views. A cot can be added to this room
- Bedroom 3 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail.Large window with mountain views. A cot can be added to this room
- Heated boot dryers
- Bedroom 1 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Entrance hall
- Lounge with a fireplace, comfortable sofas and large balcony overlooking the Tarentaise Valley and the slopes
- Kitchen/ Dining area with far reaching views and seating for 12 guests
- Bedroom 4 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet, heated towel rail and shared balcony with view
- Bedroom 5 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet, heated towel rail and shared balcony with view )
- Bedroom 6 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with private balcony with stunning views). A cot can be added to this bedroom
- 12 guests
- Six Bedrooms
- All en-suite
- Hot Tub
- Real Log Fire
- Free Wifi
- Six en-suite bedrooms
- Great views over the valley
- Gets the sun in the afternoon
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Only 100m to the piste and 230m to the main lifts
- Room 1 - Twin bedroom, en-suite
- Room 2 - Twin bedroom, en-suite
- Room 3 - Twin bedroom, en-suite
- Room 4 - Twin bedroom, en-suite
- Room 5 - Twin bedroom, en-suite
- Room 6 - Twin bedroom, en-suite
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on five nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & internet enabled Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £25 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- Children under 12 (at the time of the holiday) get a 10% discount, if they require an adult rather than child meal there is a charge of £25 per child
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Please see our catering section below for more information on catering in this chalet.
Tax de Séjour
A tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) is levied by local councils in European ski resorts to support the local tourism infrastructure.
This tax is not included in the price and will need to be paid when you pay your final balance.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
We’re sure that after a difficult period, a trip to the freedom and fresh air of the Alps will be particularly desirable for many. However after last two seasons of disruption cut short by the global coronavirus crisis we understand that guests will be thinking about their ski holiday with fresh concerns. This operator have been working hard to ensure we can offer you exceptional booking protection and flexibility when you book with us for this season. They are pleased to announce their Covid19 Guarantee, an essential part of giving you the peace of mind you need to book a great ski holiday this season.
If the resort or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19 and/or if the UK Government as a whole introduces a total travel ban and/or there is travel advisory in place up to the day before you travel and the Government advises against all but essential travel due to Covid 19 (e.g. in the UK if the FCO advises against all but essential travel for the whole of the country eg England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland not just one individual area/element) then you will receive a 100% refund (or credit note if the customer requests this) on the monies paid directly to this operator i.e. deposits, final payments or any extras you may have purchased directly from us. Note that official statements must have been published to announce these closures/restrictions and in the case of the UK it must be the whole country imposes a travel ban rather than individual areas
Note : For all booking and final /other payments made from the 9th October 2020 onwards the 100% refund will only apply to payments made by bank transfer, for all card payments a full refund will be made less a 2% administration fee this is due to the fees we have to pay to the credit card company. All payments made to us are financially protected.
This guarantee is valid up to the day before travel however there will be no full or part refund should you decide to leave or cancel/curtail your holiday part way through your stay if the country you are travelling to or your home/return countries advise changes partway through your stay and you decide or are forced to leave once you have arrived in the resort or you do not travel/arrive on the expected day of your arrival.
The final payment date will be temporarily changed whilst there is a Covid 19 pandemic from 10 weeks before your holiday to 7 weeks before your holiday for all bookings made up to the 19th September 2021 and after this date, the final payment reverts back to 10 weeks before your holiday. If payment in full has not been received by us by the due date, this operator will cancel the booking and retain the deposit paid and in this case, no refund or credit note will be due.
Please note that this operator do not cover the costs of any Covid 19 tests that you may require to get into any of the countries that we operate in or if you have to have a test to get back into the UK. In addition, if you cannot travel/gain entry to a country as you have declined or been unable to have a vaccination/double vaccination then this Covid 19 guarantee is not valid and no refunds will be due.
The location shall be deemed to be that of the main named person who booked the holiday and we cannot cover part refunds for individuals in the party who may be coming from different countries and it does not apply to part refunds for individuals in the group who may have to quarantine on arrival or may be declined entry to the country in which you are travelling to/from.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This operator are a small company with a big wish: for you to enjoy an amazing ski holiday. So put your feet up and let them look after you, taking care of all the cooking and cleaning so you can make the most of your precious time. During your stay in one of their catered chalets they will serve you hearty breakfasts on five days of your stay and self-service on two days; tasty home-made cake for afternoon tea and a delicious evening meal each evening for five nights of your stay, all complimented with unlimited bottled wine.
As skiers themselves, they know how important breakfast is to set you up for a good day on the mountain so on the 5 days where a cooked breakfast is provided you can take your pick from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with lardons, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or our specially imported Yorkshire tea. On our self-service days there is a good selection to choose from including cereals, bread,ham and cheese etc.
It’s a favourite chalet tradition, coming back to your chalet at the end of a hard day on the piste to a freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee.
The menu is freshly prepared to create delicious wholesome dishes that may range from local mountain favourites such as a traditional rich boeuf bourguignon to Loin of pork with caramelised apple and cider all served with delicious accompaniments and seasonal vegetables. They finish with scrumptious desserts such as a classic warming apple crumble or a melt in your mouth chocolate fondant. All of their food is complimented with a choice of handpicked wines supplied by their wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand and finally we round off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea. On your final evening they serve a fourth course of cheese.
Your host will serve the operators house wine throughout the meal which we have specially chosen to accompany the dishes on their menu. They have a good selection of white and red wines based on our pre-season wine tastings which they do every year plus feedback that they receive each year from our guests. In addition you may you may upgrade to our premium/luxury selection of wine by purchasing them by the case before your holiday, please see our extras section for more details and selection availbale. All of our wine is supplied by our great wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand
Children aged between 2 and 12 will be served an earlier 2 course menu of simple home cooked favourites at around 6.30 pm.For children under 2 baby food is not provided.
If you have any particular dietary requirements please talk to us beforehand so we can do our best to get things just how you like it. The operator are able to source some ingredients for you as long as they know beforehand. Vegetarian options are available on their normal chalet menus and there is no charge for this but we will need at least 2 weeks notice to obtain the products.
Thie operator can cater for other special diets such a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, specific food allergies. Etc. There will be a charge of £25 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for the chalet staff to be fully prepared. Due to their delivery service for food it does mean that they cannot cater for any special diets that have not been notified to us at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Staff Day off
In order to comply with all legal regulations in France and the EU all of our chalet staff have two full days off during your stay. On their days off breakfast is provided for you and it will be all laid out the night before so it will be help yourself. In the evening of the days off it’s a great chance to try out one of the local restaurants; your chalet host will know all the good ones and will be pleased to make a reservation for you.
Afternoon Tea laid out with breakfast on 2 chalet days off.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Junior Champion Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
- Ski types: high-quality skis (Racing skis, Twin tip skis)
- Snowboard types: Junior
- Maximum equipment age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis/Snowboard, boots and poles
Rossignol Hero Junior Multi-Event
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy