Chalet Capella is one of our new chalets in La Plagne 1800 and was built to a very high standard. It is located in the perfect position in La Plagne 1800 only 100m away from the slopes and it is located close to bars and restaurants. Chalet Capella is a high-quality chalet apartment set out over one floor and is on the third floor of our small private chalet which houses four of our chalets and it can sleep 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms. It has great views from the balcony and there is a private sauna in the chalet.
At a Glance
- Six bedrooms sleeping 12 people
- All en-suite with showers, toilets and washbasins
- Free WIFI
- Internet-enabled Television with Firestick
- Heated boot warmers
- Ski locker
- Lift to floor
- 12 guests
- 6 Bedrooms
- All En-Suite
- Free WiFi
- Great position in La Plagne 1800
- Gets the sun in the afternoon
- Close to the slopes
- Bars and restaurants very close
Six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, with either slope or mountain views. Lounge-dining room with ski slope views, kitchen, chalet sauna and ski room downstairs with boot warmers.
- Bedroom 1: Twin with slope views and en-suite shower, sink, toilet and balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin with slope views and en-suite shower, sink and toilet
- Bedroom 3: Twin with slope views and en-suite shower, sink and toilet
- Bedroom 4: Twin with mountain views and en-suite shower, sink and toilet
- Bedroom 5: Twin with mountain views and en-suite shower, sink and toilet
- Bedroom 6: Twin with mountain views and en-suite shower, sink and toilet
Catered service price includes:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on five nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from all the chalet team
- Pre-holiday assistance with booking your ski passes, discounted equipment, lessons, massage and other activities in resort
- Transfers which can be added at our commercial rates (when prices are released)
- Ski Pass
- Local Tourist tax - This will be charged per adult per day at the rate prevailing for the chalet/resort and added to your final invoice
- Meals or drinks on the chalet host day off
- Special Dietary Requirements (charged at £25 per person)
- In house Massage with Massage Me
Discounts/Single Room Supplements
- If only one person occupies a bedroom the charge will be twice the per person price less £100
- Children are welcome in any of our chalets at any time and we do not have a policy of "child free" chalets, if this is important to you please discuss with us at the time of booking.
- If accepted additional children under 2 (over the bedroom/chalet capacity) are charged at £100 each which includes cots and highchairs but excludes baby food and bed linen/duvets
Prices shown are based on full occupancy of the chalet.
Please see our catering section below for more information on catering in this chalet.
Ski lockers are available for guests' use, providing they rent equipment from the Sports 2000 ski shop in the village. If you own your own skis you can also use the lockers.
Tax de Séjour
A tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) is levied by local councils in European ski resorts to support the local tourism infrastructure.
This tax is not included in the price and will need to be paid when you pay your final balance.
This operator are a small company with a big wish: for you to enjoy an amazing ski holiday. So put your feet up and let them look after you, taking care of all the cooking and cleaning so you can make the most of your precious time. During your stay in one of their catered chalets they will serve you hearty breakfasts on five days of your stay and self-service on two days; tasty home-made cake for afternoon tea and a delicious evening meal each evening for five nights of your stay, all complimented with unlimited bottled wine.
As skiers themselves, they know how important breakfast is to set you up for a good day on the mountain so on the 5 days where a cooked breakfast is provided you can take your pick from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with lardons, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or our specially imported Yorkshire tea. On our self-service days there is a good selection to choose from including cereals, bread,ham and cheese etc.
It’s a favourite chalet tradition, coming back to your chalet at the end of a hard day on the piste to a freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee.
The menu is freshly prepared to create delicious wholesome dishes that may range from local mountain favourites such as a traditional rich boeuf bourguignon to Loin of pork with caramelised apple and cider all served with delicious accompaniments and seasonal vegetables. They finish with scrumptious desserts such as a classic warming apple crumble or a melt in your mouth chocolate fondant. All of their food is complimented with a choice of handpicked wines supplied by their wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand and finally we round off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea. On your final evening they serve a fourth course of cheese.
Your host will serve the operators house wine throughout the meal which we have specially chosen to accompany the dishes on their menu. They have a good selection of red, whites and rose wine available based on their pre-season wine tastings which they do every year plus feedback that they receive each year from guests.
Children aged between 2 and 12 will be served an earlier 2 course menu of simple home cooked favourites at around 6.30 pm.For children under 2 baby food is not provided.
If you have any particular dietary requirements please talk to us beforehand so we can do our best to get things just how you like it. The operator are able to source some ingredients for you as long as they know beforehand. Vegetarian options are available on their normal chalet menus and there is no charge for this but we will need at least 2 weeks notice to obtain the products.
This operator can cater for other special diets such a vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, specific food allergies. Etc. There will be a charge of £25 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for us to be fully prepared. Due to our delivery service for food it does mean that they cannot cater for any special diets that have not been notified to us at least 2 weeks before arrival.
Staff Day off
In order to comply with all legal regulations in France and the EU all of this operator's chalet staff have two full days off during your stay. On their days off breakfast is provided for you and it will be all laid out the night before so it will be help yourself. In the evening of the days off it’s a great chance to try out one of the local restaurants; your chalet host will know all the good ones and will be pleased to make a reservation for you.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy