Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
Since its introduction to our programme in 2010 the Crystal 2000 has been a huge success with families keen to ski in this highly sought after resort and it's not difficult to understand its appeal when you consider all that it offers. This comfortable hotel has all you could wish for when planning a family ski holiday; in-house childcare, excellent facilities, easy access to the slopes, family rooms and suites, and above all, our Esprit commitment to giving you the best ski holiday ever.
This property is located in Courchevel 1850.
Location, location, location!
It is hard to beat a location such as our Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000, being above the main resort centre yet situated right on the slopes of Courchevel 1850. The resort centre is an easy ski away and for après ski we offer our free complimentary minibus shuttle from 9pm-midnight every evening and, on our staff night off, from 7pm-midnight.
Ski Area Access
What more can be said? You walk out of the hotel boot room directly onto the slopes of the Pralong and after one short button lift, can ski down the Bellecôte piste immediately to the heart of 1850! Here, at the centre of La Croisette, the ski schools will meet our guests joining ski or board lessons whilst others can choose to head west to the Méribel valley, or continue down the glorious tree-lined runs to Le Praz or start your day heading high and south up the Saulire. Alternatively you can ski across to the Altiport button and across to the Biollay chairlift. At the end of the ski day you can return directly to the ski room door.
For quicker access to the top of Courchevel the Pralong chairlift from practically outside the hotel takes you across to the Verdons blue run to the Vizelle gondola or the Saulire cable car. You truly are spoilt for choice!
Comfortable Hotel Facilities
The communal areas here are spacious and welcoming, and parents might wish to make the most of the wellness area. The dining room and outside sun-terrace overlook the pistes and provide an ideal viewing spot for watching the early skiers or those on the last run home.
The suites and bedrooms are light and airy and are of varying sizes so will suit most family groups.
Adventure Soft Play Zone Our Adventure Play Structure is a unique feature here, designed to be enjoyed by children aged 4-12 with its multi-level play zones, which include games, structures to climb upon and a slide to guarantee smiles all around. For younger children, an enclosed, separate play area contains a smaller slide, see-saw rocker and other soft play materials in a safe environment
- Nursery 17 weeks - 40 months All Esprit Childcare in Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years All Esprit Childcare in Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 - 5 years All Esprit Childcare in Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000
- Cocoa Club 6 - 12 years All Esprit Childcare in Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between Esprit staff or ski instructors and parents
- Guided Ski Fun 6 - 12 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
- NEW Adventure Soft Play Zone - have a look at our brand new 'Adventurer-Eye' Video!
- Superb piste-side location
- Ski back to the front door and to the closest ski lift, the Pralong, 200m.
- FREE Esprit minibus shuttle to and from the resort centre
- The free resort ski-bus stops by the hotel and runs hourly till 7.30pm
- A wide range of family rooms and suites, all with en suite facilities
- Spacious dining-room overlooking the piste
- Large sun-terrace
- Lounge/ bar with large feature fireplace and free Wifi
- Lifts to all floors
- Dedicated in-house Esprit Nursery and Snow Club Room
- Substantial breakfast, and Afternoon Tea with a selection of cakes and savouries
- Children's high tea served at 5.15pm
- 5-course adult dinners including apéritif, choice of wines, coffee, and featuring our 'Culinary Choice' menu
- FREE Baby-Listening-Child-Patrol Service from 7.30-11pm daily
Lower Ground Floor
- Adventure Soft Play Zone.
- Wellness area with 2 x sauna, & massage room (extra charge).
- Entrance, reception, dining-room, lounge, bar, Nursery, Snow Club, wcs, ski and boot-room with external access, ski hire shop, parents station
- Room 114 Sleeps 3 Triple (twin/double bed with child sofa-bed in lounge area) with bath/wc
- Rooms 120 & 122 Sleep 2-3 Twin/double room with child sofa-bed (bath/wc) each
- Suite 123 Sleeps 4-6 Two twin/double rooms (one with balcony), both with child sofa-bed (bath/wc) sharing small entrance hallway.
- Rooms 116 & 118, 119 & 121 Sleep 4-6 Two interconnecting triple rooms each with twin/double bed and child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Suite 201 Sleeps 4 Twin/double room (bath/wc) and balcony interconnecting to lounge with 2 single sofa-beds
- Suite 209 Sleeps 4 Twin room (bath/wc) interconnecting to lounge with 2 single sofa-beds
- Room 214 Sleeps 3 Triple (twin/double bed with child sofa-bed in lounge area) with bath/wc
- Rooms 202, 207, 210, 212 & 222 Sleep 2-3 Twin room with child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Rooms 205, 208, 217 & 220 Sleep 2-3 Twin/double room with child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Rooms 204 & 206, 219 & 221 Sleep 4-6 Two interconnecting triple rooms, one twin and one with twin/double, both with child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Rooms 216 & 218 Sleep 4-6 Two interconnecting triple rooms each with twin beds and child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Suite 223 Sleeps 4-6 Two separate twin/double rooms (one with balcony), both with child sofa-bed (bath/wc) sharing small entrance hallway
- Suite 301 Sleeps 4 Twin room (bath/wc) and balcony interconnecting to lounge with 2 single sofa-beds
- Suite 309 Sleeps 4 Twin room (bath/wc) interconnecting to lounge with 2 single sofa-beds
- Room 314 Sleeps 3 Triple (twin/double bed with child sofa-bed in lounge area) with bath/wc
- Rooms 302, 305, 307, 308, 310, 312, 317, 320 & 322 Sleeps 2-3 (each) Twin/double room with child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Rooms 304 & 306 Sleep 4-6 Two interconnecting triple rooms, one twin and one with twin/double both with child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Rooms 316 & 318, 319 & 321 Sleep 4-6 (each)Two interconnecting triple rooms each with twin/double bed and child sofa-bed (bath/wc)
- Suite 323 Sleeps 4-6 Two separate twin/double rooms (one with balcony), both with child sofa-bed (bath/wc) sharing small entrance hallway.
Adult Only Groups
This chalet hotel only accepts groups with children and does not accept adult only bookings.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and this operator have to cancel your holiday because of Covid-19, you can pick another date, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Reserve your holiday for just £150pp. Your final balance will be due 10 weeks before departure.
For some dates we might need to increase the deposit a little to secure your choice of flights.
They're in a strong position
This operator are part of a much bigger family of businesses. Their parent company is a large Swiss supermarket and retailer called Migros, so as a group, they’re stronger together.
Low amendment fee from us if you need to change something
If you haven't paid your full balance and you're unsure of whether you want to travel, you can move your booking to later in the same season for only £25pp. You may need to cover any extra cost if your new booking is more expensive.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Free Child PlacesFree child places/discounts available on selected dates. Click here for more details on free child places.
One of the joys of choosing to take a Chalet Hotel ski holiday is that you’re not doing the cooking. Their staff prepare and serve breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal including wine and coffee, on six days a week in their chalets and on their staff day off, a continental breakfast will be provided for you.
The staff night off gives you a chance to sample some of the delicious local restaurants an ensure that you don’t leave the Alps without your fill of Weiner Schnitzel or Fondue! Their Baby Listening Service ensures that you can enjoy your meal out without worry.
Let them take care of the cooking and with the Baby Listening Service, all the family can sit back, relax and focus on the skiing!
They set high standards for their cuisine, training our staff extensively before the season starts to ensure that you will enjoy every meal.
In all their properties breakfast is served buffet-style with a selection of cold options including a choice of cereals or porridge, cold meats, cheese and preserves, bread (and croissants in France), fruit juices, tea and coffee and a cooked breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs and beans.
On the staff day off, a continental style breakfast is laid out for you to help yourselves in all their Chalet Hotels.
Their Chalet Hotel teams can also prepare a packed lunch for you on request, at a small local charge.
Every day, apart from their staff day off, a home-baked cake and tea and coffee making facilities are laid out for you to help yourself when you return from the slopes.
In all their Chalet Hotels, and their two Austrian Xtra chalets, they also prepare a savoury treat to accompany the sweet ones.
Chalet Hotel meals
5.30pm High Tea
High Tea at 5:30pm is served as a 2-course evening meal to all children up to 7 years old (and to 8-10-year-olds if preferred). Parents are asked to accompany their children under 3, whilst 3-10-year-olds are supervised by their childcare team.
7.30pm Adult Dinner
Adult dinner at 7:30pm begins with a prosecco apéritif, followed by a choice of appetiser, main course and either dessert or local cheese, accompanied by a choice of red, white and rose wine, and culminating with tea or coffee.
Adults (and any children aged 8 and over joining the adults) are asked to choose their starter and main course at breakfast time, and there's always a vegetarian daily option too. Please note that children will be eating the adult menu choices if they choose to eat at 7.30pm.
Dinner on staff days off for all guests
On the staff night off you and your family have the opportunity to eat out in one of the local restaurants. Our staff will be happy to help with recommendations and bookings if you wish. If you would prefer, you can always order in a takeaway pizza, and have a relaxing evening in.
They always prepare a vegetarian main course in our Chalet Hotels, as well as any other specific dietary requirements, if we are advised in advance.
Special diets can be accommodated at a cost of £35 per person per week. Please notify us of your dietary needs at the time of booking. Your Chalet Hosts will discuss your dietary requirements with you upon arrival to the Chalet Hotel.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Chalet Hotels offer traditional fare for Christmas dinner, with roast turkey and all the trimmings, Christmas pudding, mince pies, crackers, party hats and of course a pre-dinner glass of Champagne plus a lively, fun atmosphere for all the family.
This is the one meal that all families share together regardless of children’s ages, so in some properties, the dining tables can be quite crowded, but this adds to the festive ambience of all celebrating together!
A special festive menu followed by Champagne is also served on New Year’s Eve, but this is for adults only (and those aged 11 and over of course) unless you are staying in a Family Dining chalet.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Junior Champion Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
- Ski types: high-quality skis (Racing skis, Twin tip skis)
- Snowboard types: Junior
- Maximum equipment age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis/Snowboard, boots and poles
Rossignol Hero Junior Multi-Event
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy