This excellent hotel is in a stunning location at the top of Levi fell with wonderful wide-reaching views over the ski slopes, Levi resort and the surrounding winter landscape.
The Panorama boasts spacious, well-equipped bedrooms, which all take 1 or 2 extra beds, providing comfort for the whole family after your day out exploring- we recommend the Superior rooms which also include a drying closet (great for toasty socks in the morning!). The popular apartments offer greater space and additional bedrooms. Alternatively, there's plenty of space to relax and unwind in the excellent public areas including children's play area, large restaurant with slope views, panoramic sauna or one of the bars. All of our packages include half board with varied breakfast and evening meal buffets.
It is extremely easy to explore the resort of Levi, guests may use the convenient Levi Summit gondola, which departs from outside the hotel and takes less than 5 minutes directly into the centre of Levi. Guests receive a free day ticket for each day of their stay (excluding day of departure).
- The gondola runs from 9:30am - 9pm daily
- After 9pm, the hotel offers a shuttle service (payable locally) running every 30 minutes between Hotel Levi Panorama and K5 Hotel until 11:45pm (last departure from Levi centre)
- All excursions include coach pick-up and drop-off directly at the hotel
- Transfers from the airport are also direct by coach approx. 20 minutes from Kittilä & thermal clothing is collected directly from the Hotel Panorama.
All the high quality spacious hotel rooms are located in the main building and are furnished in a modern style. All hotel rooms have shower, WC, flat-screen TV, telephone, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar and hairdryer. Standard and Superior rooms are also available for single occupancy at a supplement on request.
- Standard Rooms, 28m² (A4) can sleep 2-4 people in twin beds, with a divan sofa bed which can be converted to 2 extra single beds for full occupancy. This room can be located on any floor and has a ski slope view. Standard rooms are also available for single occupancy (C1) at a supplement.
- Superior Rooms, 33m² (B4) can sleep 2-4 people in twin beds with a balcony and drying closet. There is a divan sofa bed which can sleep either 1 adult or 2 children. Superior rooms can be located on any floor, facing the front hotel courtyard. Also available for single occupancy (D1) at a supplement.
- Standard Suite, 52m² (E4) can sleep 2-4 people, with a separate twin bedroom to the living area and a French balcony (excluding some rooms in 2nd floor). There is a double sofa bed which can sleep either 1 adult or 2 children, facing the courtyard and Kätkä fell.
All the spacious apartments have private sauna, fully-equipped kitchen (with fridge, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher and toaster plus washing machine), private shower, WC, flat-screen TV, DVD player, radio, safe, hairdryer and drying closet. All towels, linen and end of stay cleaning included.
- 2-room Apartment, 45-50m² (E4) can sleep 2-5 people with one twin bedroom plus alcove with bunk beds (120cm double bed on lower bunk and single bed on upper bunk for 2 adults or up to 3 children under 12yrs)
- 3-room Apartment, 65m² (F6) sleeping 3-6 people in two twin bedrooms plus 2 extra beds from sofa in the living area
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
One adapted room available on request, please call to book and ensure that it meets your requirements.
Located on Levi fell, approx. 4km by road from Levi resort centre. The convenient Levi Summit gondola takes guests directly from Hotel Levi Panorama to Levi centre in less than 5 minutes. Guests receive a free day ticket for each day of their stay (excluding day of arrival and departure). The gondola runs from 9:30am - 9pm daily. After 9pm, the hotel offers a shuttle service (payable locally) running every 30 minutes between Hotel Levi Panorama and K5 Hotel until 11:45pm (last departure from Levi centre).
- Sauna with separate areas for men and women
- Small children's play area
- Large restaurant where buffet breakfast and evening meals are served
- Lobby snack shop
- Lobby lounge area
- Bar café and lounge at lobby level
- Panorama à la carte restaurant (pay locally)
- Ski storage with individual lockers (€1 deposit required)
- Cots available for free - please request at time of booking
- Varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Extensive 3 course buffet evening meal
- Children's menu
- No of restaurants: 2
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Restaurant Panorama located in hotel
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Varied buffet breakfast with hot and cold options
- Lunch service:
- Lunch not included
- Available at the hotel in the a la carte Panorama restaurant from 12-3pm (pay locally)
- Dinner service:
- 3 course buffet evening meal with hot dishes, starter and salad buffet, selection of desserts and after dinner tea/coffee
- Vegetarian catered for (please advise at time of booking)
- Guests with severe gluten allergies should reserve self-catering apartments
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy