Legends Whistler is ideal for couples and families who are looking for upscale accommodations with a ski in, ski out location. Convenient access to the Creekside Gondola, ski school, Whistler kids programs, and a rental shop make Legends an ideal location for any traveller.
All guests rooms are spacious and include a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living area, private balcony and in suite washer and dryer. All the conveniences of home make Legends Whistler a perfect choice for your next Whistler holiday.
Lively, yet laidback, Whistler Creekside has it all and is only a 5-minute drive from Whistler Village. In addition, for a small fee bus access to Whistler Village is made easy, as there is a stop just outside Legends' door.
- Heated Outdoor pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness room
- Ski storage
- Concierge desk
- High speed internet access (local charges may apply)
- The famous Dusty's Bar and Restaurant close by
Room Amenities include:
Balcony/patio/terrace, Bathtub/Shower Combination, Cable TV, CD player, Climate control, Coffee maker, Cutlery and china, Data port, Direct dial phones, Dishwasher, DVD, Fireplace (gas), Full kitchen, Hairdryer, In suite washer/dryer, Microwave, Pay movies, Radio, Razor outlet, Sofa bed, Stereo, Table and chairs, Toaster, Voicemail, Windows that open, Wireless High Speed Internet Access.
- Bedding in the unit consists of 1 king split bed and 1 queen sofa bed. Maximum occupancy is 4. Approx. 590-774 sq. ft.
1 BEDROOM + DEN
- 650 - 700 sqft / 60 - 65 sqm
- Full Suites: Kitchen, Living area, 1 King-sized bed and a pull out sofa bed.
- The Suites consist of 1 king-sized bed or 2 twins and two pull out sofa beds. This suite is perfect for a couples getaway or a weekend ski trip with your friends. With all the amenities included in this room it will feel just like home, and maybe even better!
- Bedding in the unit consists of 1 king bed, 1 split king bed and 1 queen sofa bed. Maximum occupancy is 6. Approx. 839-965 sq. ft.
- Bedding in the unit consists of 1 king bed, 1 split king bed and double bunk beds, and 1 queen sofa bed, 2 Bathrooms. Maximum occupancy is 8. The size of these suites are approximately 1,155 to 1,290 square feet.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
- Flights - can usually be cancelled free of charge before the ticketing deadline of 31-45 days prior to travel
- Lodging - can usually be cancelled free of charge before the payment deadline of 30 days prior to arrival (Peak holiday dates may have 60 day advance cancellation)
- Resort Transfers - can be cancelled free of charge
- Lift Tickets - can usually be cancelled free of charge
- Season Passes - these are covered by Epic Coverage insurance in the event of Border Closure (not by PTR regulations)
- Ski Rental - can be cancelled free of charge
- Clients need to have adequate Covid-19 Travel insurance
- Clients need to ensure they fulfill all testing requirements both for the Resort Destination Country as well as those required to re-enter the UK
- The cost if testing is borne by clients and is not a cancellable reason due to price or availability of tests
- If the Resort Destination country's border is closed or if the Resort Destination is not on the UK Government's Green List at the time airline tickets need to be issued or lodging needs to be paid for but you still wish to proceed to pay for these - we will advise you of the Cancellation costs involved and these will be borne by you and not by us through PTR regulations
IF YOU CONTRACT COVID PRIOR TO TRAVEL
If you contract COVID-19 within 14 days of your departure date and have a medical certificate to confirm your diagnosis, we can try and move your holiday to the same holiday (including accommodation and airline) at a later date in the season. Extra charges may apply.
This applies to you and a travel companion sharing the same room, plus any dependents. If you would prefer to cancel your holiday, in the first instance please contact your travel insurance provider as we can only refund items that our suppliers will re-imburse us for.
IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY TEST & TRACE
Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to go on holiday if NHS Test & Trace have asked you to self-isolate within the last 14 days for a period covering your departure date. This may be checked and verified at the airport, and you could be denied boarding by the airline. In these instances, please contact your travel insurance provider, then contact us (or your travel agent) and we will do our very best to help you.
IF YOU CONTRACT COVID ON HOLIDAY
If you receive a positive test result whilst on holiday, you will need to contact your travel insurer for assistance and advice on next steps in the first instance.
Cover will vary dependent on the provider and level of cover you have chosen. We will provide every assistance we can to get you home but are not liable for any costs incurred.
IF YOUR DESTINATION CHANGES TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHILE ON HOLIDAY
Should this happen the government will state the date from which the new rules will apply, if you are returning to the UK on or after this date you will be expected to abide by the rules appropriate to new colour. Should you wish to curtail your holiday in order to return to the UK before the change, you will be responsible for the cost of new flights and may not receive any refund for the unused portion of your accommodation costs. It is important that you contact us to request our assistance to book flights if required.
IF YOU HAVE TO SELF ISOLATE ON RETURN TO THE UK
If your holiday can go ahead as planned but restrictions in the UK that would apply on your return make it impossible for you to travel, for example a requirement to quarantine, we will try to provide alternative options, including changing your destination or postponing to a different date. If we are unable to provide a solution you’re happy with, you will have to cancel your holiday. Our booking conditions will apply and you will lose monies paid as per the Cancellation Charges in our Booking Conditions based on the date of cancellation. You may be able to make a claim on your travel insurance policy and we will provide any documents needed for that.
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE COVID TRAVEL INSURANCE
It is essential you have the correct travel insurance. For your travel insurance to be valid, the FCO must have removed their advice against 'all but essential travel'. You should check that your policy covers you for medical expenses, subsistence and repatriation in the event that you or a member of your party contract COVID-19 during your holiday. Whilst we do not sell or recommend specific travel insurance policies ourselves, several insurers, including Cover for You, AXA, Trailfinders, Staysure and Cedar Tree Insurance are now offering policies that specifically cover COVID-19. Please note, from 1 January 2021 EHIC cards will continue to be valid until their expiry date when they will be replaced by a new UK Global Health Insurance Card.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy