This sophisticated boutique hotel, just a short walk to the restaurants and shops, offers excellent home comfort and perfect accommodation for families and couples alike who are looking for that little extra. The hotel overlooks the frozen Lac Miroir where all the skating takes place.
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from the ski lifts
- Hot tub
- Ski lockers
- Terrace overlooking Lac Miroir
- Fitness room
- Car parking - indoor
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Games room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Laundry service
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Play Room
- Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 69
- No. of floors: 1
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 2
- Standard room -sleeps 1-4 One queen bed plus double sofa bed.
- Deluxe room - sleeps 1-4 One double plus double sofa bed.
- 1-bedroom Condo - sleeps 2-6 Two queen beds and double sofa bed in lounge are, balcony, microwave, fridge and most with full kitchen and fireplace.
- Minibar or fridge
- Deluxe Continental buffet breakfast
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy