The recently refurbished Homewood Suites by Hilton are a favourite among clients who return every ski season and appreciate the perfect location at the base of the mountain on the Plaza St Bernard.
Types of apartment
- All the spacious and beautifully appointed units have full, open-plan kitchen with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, fireplace, bath and shower, flat screen TV and telephone.
Studio (A4) 35m² - sleeps 2-4
- Living area with queen size pull-out wall bed and double sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Apartment (B4) 60m² - sleeps 2-4
- Bedroom with one queen or two double beds and living area with double sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Apartment + Loft (C6) 69m² - sleeps 2-6
- Bedroom with queen size bed, living area with double sofa bed, double bed in open-plan loft above living area.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast included
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
- Bed and Breakfast
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Central ski-in/ski-out location and a few steps to the base of the lifts and ski school meeting place.
- Large Outdoor Hot Tubs in a beautiful setting
- Restaurant for lunch & dinner
- Fireplace Lounge
- Coin-op laundry
- Grocery service
- Ski lockers
- Free Wi-Fi
Included Linen, towels with twice weekly change, daily maid service and full weekly clean.
- Ski in ski out
- Hot tub
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Safe deposit box
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Laundry service
- Out door Hot Tub
- Family Facilities
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy