The recently refurbished Homewood Suites by Hilton are a favourite among clients who return every ski season and appreciate the perfect location at the base of the mountain on the Plaza St Bernard.
Types of apartment
- All the spacious and beautifully appointed units have full, open-plan kitchen with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, fireplace, bath and shower, flat screen TV and telephone.
Studio (A4) 35m² - sleeps 2-4
- Living area with queen size pull-out wall bed and double sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Apartment (B4) 60m² - sleeps 2-4
- Bedroom with one queen or two double beds and living area with double sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Apartment + Loft (C6) 69m² - sleeps 2-6
- Bedroom with queen size bed, living area with double sofa bed, double bed in open-plan loft above living area.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast included
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
- Bed and Breakfast
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Central ski-in/ski-out location and a few steps to the base of the lifts and ski school meeting place.
- Large Outdoor Hot Tubs in a beautiful setting
- Restaurant for lunch & dinner
- Fireplace Lounge
- Coin-op laundry
- Grocery service
- Ski lockers
- Free Wi-Fi
Included Linen, towels with twice weekly change, daily maid service and full weekly clean.
- Ski in ski out
- Hot tub
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Safe deposit box
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Laundry service
- Out door Hot Tub
- Family Facilities
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy