The recently refurbished Homewood Suites by Hilton are a favourite among clients who return every ski season and appreciate the perfect location at the base of the mountain on the Plaza St Bernard.
Types of apartment
- All the spacious and beautifully appointed units have full, open-plan kitchen with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, fireplace, bath and shower, flat screen TV and telephone.
Studio (A4) 35m² - sleeps 2-4
- Living area with queen size pull-out wall bed and double sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Apartment (B4) 60m² - sleeps 2-4
- Bedroom with one queen or two double beds and living area with double sofa bed.
1 Bedroom Apartment + Loft (C6) 69m² - sleeps 2-6
- Bedroom with queen size bed, living area with double sofa bed, double bed in open-plan loft above living area.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast included
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
- Bed and Breakfast
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Central ski-in/ski-out location and a few steps to the base of the lifts and ski school meeting place.
- Large Outdoor Hot Tubs in a beautiful setting
- Restaurant for lunch & dinner
- Fireplace Lounge
- Coin-op laundry
- Grocery service
- Ski lockers
- Free Wi-Fi
Included Linen, towels with twice weekly change, daily maid service and full weekly clean.
- Ski in ski out
- Hot tub
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Safe deposit box
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Laundry service
- Out door Hot Tub
- Family Facilities
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy