Bordering the Old Town, Marriott Residence Inn offers newly renovated suites and apartments, steps away from the restaurants, boutiques and activities of the village with the quality and service expected from Marriott.
- In the centre of the pedestrian village, at the base of the mountain and just 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the ski lifts
- Lobby with fireplace
- Coin-op laundry on each floor
- Exercise room
- Ski locker
- Grocery service
- Ski room
- TV room
- Car parking - indoor
- Fitness room
- Communal dryer
- Washing machine
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit box
- New Outdoor Hot-Tub
- $18 per hour for babysitting
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 127
- No. of floors: 1
Hotel Room (A4) 26m² - sleeps 1-4
- One queen bed and double sofa bed or two queen beds, coffee maker, toaster, small fridge, microwave, TV, phone, full bathroom, hairdryer, iron/board.
1 Bedroom Apartment (B4) 50m² - sleeps 2-4
- Bedroom with two doubles or one queen bed, living area with sofa bed and fireplace, TV, phone, kitchen with 4 hot plates, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, full bathroom and hairdryer.
1 Bedroom + loft (C6) 75m² - sleeps 2-6
- Bedroom with queen beds, living area with double sofa bed, 2 queen beds in open-plan loft above living area and 2 bathrooms.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Middle of the resort, on flat bit but uphill to ski lifts and most of the restaurants
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- No of restaurants: 1
- Nearest restaurants serving dinner: 20
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy