“The Jewel” of High 7 is a luxurious apartment situated in the tranquil “Beverley Hills” of Zermatt with a breathtaking view of the Matterhorn.
This exquisite ski-in ski-out residence boasts three king-size bedrooms with whirlpool tubs and five bathrooms; featuring double sinks, a double shower, bidet and steam shower.
Full-size kitchen with granite counters, induction stove, steam and regular ovens, dishwasher and wine refrigerator; opening to a twelve-person solid wood dining table with a spectacular crystal chandelier.
The three-sided glass fireplace, visible from the entrance, warm the leather and fur furnishings in the living room where you can relax and enjoy the views or the large scale plasma flat-screen television.
The glass-sided balcony spans the length of the residence; a perfect place to take in the champagne air of Zermatt while watching the skiers returning from the slopes.
Ski room and in-house laundry facilities conveniently located in the basement.
Your stay at this luxurious residence includes Swiss hand-carved furniture, Christian Fischbacher robes, sheets and towels. An unparalleled sleep experience will leave you rested and rejuvenated to take on the vast array of mountain trails.
The quaint no-cars allowed the village of Zermatt is a ten-minute electric taxi or horse-drawn carriage ride away.
- Living and dining area
- En suite bedrooms
- Open fires
- Private terraces and balconies
- iPod and iPad docking system
- Built-in 3D plasma TV and DVD
- Bedroom one/Master Bedroom - King-size bed, an open fire, balcony and Matterhorn views, TV and DVD player. There is a large ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower sink and WC and a dressing area.
- Bedroom Two - Double/twin bedroom with TV and DVD player, a free-standing Jacuzzi bath and ensuite walk-in shower, twin sinks and WC.
- Bedroom Three - Double/twin bedroom with TV and DVD player, a free-standing Jacuzzi bath and ensuite walk-in shower, sink and WC. There is also a second ensuite WC and bidet.
Located in the exclusive area of Winkelhammen, Zermatt's only ski-in ski-out district, 4mins by electric car to the town centre and ski lifts, 15min by foot to the town centre.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Large Balconies
- Open fire
- Matterhorn views
- TV and DVD in the lounge and bedrooms
- iPod and Ipad docking stations
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Amenities spa range
- Josephine Troisseau Homes beautiful linen
- Goose feather and down pillows and duvets (anti-allergenic duvets and pillows available on request)
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.