“The Jewel” of High 7 is a luxurious apartment situated in the tranquil “Beverley Hills” of Zermatt with a breathtaking view of the Matterhorn.
This exquisite ski-in ski-out residence boasts three king-size bedrooms with whirlpool tubs and five bathrooms; featuring double sinks, a double shower, bidet and steam shower.
Full-size kitchen with granite counters, induction stove, steam and regular ovens, dishwasher and wine refrigerator; opening to a twelve-person solid wood dining table with a spectacular crystal chandelier.
The three-sided glass fireplace, visible from the entrance, warm the leather and fur furnishings in the living room where you can relax and enjoy the views or the large scale plasma flat-screen television.
The glass-sided balcony spans the length of the residence; a perfect place to take in the champagne air of Zermatt while watching the skiers returning from the slopes.
Ski room and in-house laundry facilities conveniently located in the basement.
Your stay at this luxurious residence includes Swiss hand-carved furniture, Christian Fischbacher robes, sheets and towels. An unparalleled sleep experience will leave you rested and rejuvenated to take on the vast array of mountain trails.
The quaint no-cars allowed the village of Zermatt is a ten-minute electric taxi or horse-drawn carriage ride away.
- Living and dining area
- En suite bedrooms
- Open fires
- Private terraces and balconies
- iPod and iPad docking system
- Built-in 3D plasma TV and DVD
- Bedroom one/Master Bedroom - King-size bed, an open fire, balcony and Matterhorn views, TV and DVD player. There is a large ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, walk-in shower sink and WC and a dressing area.
- Bedroom Two - Double/twin bedroom with TV and DVD player, a free-standing Jacuzzi bath and ensuite walk-in shower, twin sinks and WC.
- Bedroom Three - Double/twin bedroom with TV and DVD player, a free-standing Jacuzzi bath and ensuite walk-in shower, sink and WC. There is also a second ensuite WC and bidet.
Located in the exclusive area of Winkelhammen, Zermatt's only ski-in ski-out district, 4mins by electric car to the town centre and ski lifts, 15min by foot to the town centre.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Large Balconies
- Open fire
- Matterhorn views
- TV and DVD in the lounge and bedrooms
- iPod and Ipad docking stations
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Amenities spa range
- Josephine Troisseau Homes beautiful linen
- Goose feather and down pillows and duvets (anti-allergenic duvets and pillows available on request)
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Catered with this operator come with a highly qualified chef, who will organise a pre-arrival menu consultation with you. You will start the day with tea or coffee in bed, be served a delicious breakfast before you tackle the slopes by our hosts, afternoon tea will be waiting your arrival after skiing. They then offer canapés and apéritifs prior to a sensational gourmet evening meal six of seven nights, allowing you to sample the local restaurants on our chefs’ night off. Your chef will happily prepare children’s meals for younger members of your team, these can be served prior to the adult's meal time if required.
Parmesan & black olive shortbreads
Marinated king prawn skewer with spicy coconut sauce
Chargrilled vegetables & monkfish millefeuille with roast pepper light garlic cappuccino
Chilled pear and walnut veloette
Papillote of sole infused with fennel & white port, served with dauphinoise potatoes and roasted carrots
Chocolate fondant served on a bed of avocado risotto with apricot yoghurt
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy