Guests return year after year to this attractive hotel. The facilities at the Schweizerhof are amongst the best in Saas Fee and high standards of service and cuisine are assured.
- 1 minute's walk (100m) down to the centre of the village, and to the ski bus stop
- Approx. 7 minutes' walk (700m) to the ski lifts
- Free hotel shuttle bus service to the lifts on request (Sunday-Friday, approx. 9-11.30am and 2-5pm)
- 1,000m² spa area with indoor swimming pool, outdoor saltwater jacuzzi, several saunas, steambath, whirlpool, fitness room and relaxation room (free), massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Elegant dining room
- Attractive à la carte bar/gourmet restaurant
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Indoor pool
- Supervised Times:Unsupervised
- Outdoor jacuzzi
Local Fees and Taxes
- Cots & Linen
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Play Room
Official rating: 4.5
- No. of rooms: 42
- All comfortable rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Larger twins have south-facing balcony.
- Single rooms with shower are north-facing.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 6 course evening meal with choice of menu
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included (dark suit required)
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Lausanne. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Lausanne
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 06:31 – 09:48
Paris Lyon – Lausanne 11:56 – 15:37
Lausanne – Paris Lyon 13:45 – 17:42
Paris Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30