Looking for a luxury hotel with a Japanese twist? You can’t go wrong at the Hilton. It’s been named Japan’s best ski hotel not once but four times, and pairs its classic design with extras you can only find here in Niseko – like the views of the volcano, Mount Yōtei, and the three restaurants where you can try traditional Japanese food.
The rooms fit the Hilton theme of modern and simple, with calm creams and browns, plush beds and big windows. And you’ll find the rest of the hotel is just as elegant, whether you’re soaking in the onsen, looking out over the pond filled with koi carp, or sipping a drink next to the hanging fireplace in The Flame bar and lounge.
You’ll get breakfast included every day, and you can choose half board to get a voucher for evening meals at the hotel's Melt Bar and Grill too. Or you can dip into the à la carte restaurants to try fresh sushi at Rera or watch the chefs cook teppanyaki right in front of you at Pirka.
Topping it all off, the hotel’s right next to the gondola station in Niseko Village, so it couldn’t be simpler to start your ski day.
- The gondola's right next door so getting on the slopes is simple.
- Try authentic Japanese food in the three restaurants.
- Après the local way in the hotel's onsen.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Gym/fitness centre
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Optional upgrade to half board including breakfast and dinner voucher to use in Melt Bar and Grill (¥5,590 per person)
- Vegetarian options are available
- Vegan and gluten-free options are available on request
- In the centre of Niseko Village
- Ski-in, ski-out on the Final Fling green run
- Next to the Niseko gondola and ski school meeting point
- Less than 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop for regular services to Hirafu and Kutchan towns
- Free hotel-run shuttle at set times
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, slippers, hairdryer, telephone and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: King bed or twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple room - sleeps 2-3: King bed and single bed or three single beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: King bed or twin bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Melt Bar and Grill
- The Flame bar and lounge
- Pirka, Rera and Siam à la carte restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor onsen
- Wakka Spa
- Kids' playroom
- Ski shop
- Ski valet
- Boot room with lockers
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Lift to all floors
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy