Set just off the main road going through Prato Nevoso, the Residence Orsa Maggiore takes up a cracking spot on the hillside, with top-notch views of mountainous valleys to the west.
You’ll be in a simple, contemporary-styled studio apartment which has kitchenette facilities, so you can dine on your own watch in your own space. There’s a Smart TV and free WiFi, but best of all each studio comes with a balcony – so you can take in the awesome peak-views in the mornings with whatever breakfast you’ve whipped up, before sticking on your salopettes and heading out to the lifts.
If you’d like to eat out on an evening, then there are some great dining options only a short walk away – both up and down the main road. Also nearby is the Borgo Stalle Lunghe development, where you’ll find more restaurants, bars and shops to explore and enjoy throughout your week.
- Enjoy wonderful mountain views on your private balcony.
- Unwind in your sleek studio apartment with Smart TV and kitchenette facilities.
- Explore the many nearby restaurants, cafés, bars and shops.
Self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities
- 6 minutes’ walk to the centre of the resort
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Blu chairlift
- 10 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
- 10 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 5 minutes' walk to the first entrance to the slopes, which is opposite the Osteria Del Sole Prato Nevoso restaurant after you turn the bend on the main road
- 16 minutes' walk to the nearest supermarket
All apartments are non-smoking and have a kitchenette with hob, fridge, coffee machine and microwave, as well as a Smart TV, free Wi-Fi and hairdryer. Towels, bed linen and end-of-stay cleaning is included.
Studio – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults, or 3 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): One double sofa bed in the living room, one bunk bed near the entrance, a kitchenette, private shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
- Boot room
- Lift to all floors
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy