A centrally positioned 4 * hotel just off the main square in Champoluc, the Hotel Relais des Glaciers was constructed 11 years ago and has quickly become one of our most popular hotels.
Hotel Relais des Glaciers offers a very good standard of accommodation, complemented by an extensive health complex – the best in the resort – in the basement featuring sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and Turkish bath, (unfortunately these health facilities are only available to those aged 16 and over). It also has a large hot tub in the grounds with views up the Ayas Valley*.
All of the 42 bedrooms (some with a mezzanine level suitable for families – see below) have good sized en-suite bathrooms, TV and safe.
Mezzanine rooms vary in layout and size – just one of these rooms has the double bed on the lower level and the other four have the double bed on the upper level. The beds for children may be of the type that fold up during the day to give more space in the room. Four of these rooms have balcony and two of the rooms have a bath, with shower over. The others have a walk-in shower. Please note that the hotel will not normally guarantee which of the rooms they will allocate until arrival.
The attractive spacious lounge area with sofas, comfortable chairs and a log fire is a popular meeting place for hotel guests before and after dinner.
Cold buffet breakfasts (cheese and cold meat, yoghurts, cereals and a selection of bread and pastries, plus choice of hot and cold drinks) and 4 course dinners (with choices at all courses) are taken in the attractive wood-paneled dining room.
*The outdoor hot tub is open between 1500 and 2000 hours. Please note that children aged 16 and under can use the pool between 1500 and 1700 hours, but only when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Satellite TV
- Safe deposit
Included in the cost
- Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
- 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
- Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy