Managed by Francesca, who makes a charming host, this quality property is available to rent ‘by the room’ or for exclusive use by a larger group or maybe 2 or 3 familes.
Guests should ideally be able to ski a red run competently in order to stay at the Frantze. Access on arrival will be via the main gondola. At the top of the gondola luggage will be transported by skidoo and guests will need to ski the top few hundred metres of the Pistone run to reach the hotel.
Access to Champoluc village will require guests to ski down the Pistone run, to enjoy the facilities that the village offers and to then ascend the gondola and ski back to the hotel. The main gondola normally runs every evening at 1800, 1930, 2200 and 2330 hours, allowing guests at the Frantze to spend time in the village in the evening before returning to the hotel.
Delightful dining room with small bar area. Open stairs to First Floor. Door to outside seating and narrow track down to the Pistone piste.
Common sitting room with wood-burning stove, comfortable sofas and table with 2 benches and reading corner with small library.
Therapy room with sauna and emotional shower with Cromo-therapy and cold steam
Room 9 – Double or twin bed, large bathroom, 2 windows and space for a cot.
Room 1 – Double room with double or twin bed, small ‘sitting room corner’ with 2 armchairs
Room 2 – A slightly smaller double room with balcony, with view on to Pistone piste
Room 3 – Double room, with sofa bed which could be used for children, views down the valley, 2 wide windows. Junior Suite **
Room 4 – Junior suite room with double bed, sofa, view down the valley A bright room with 3 wide windows. A larger room, with space to add a third bed and cot. Junior Suite **
Room 5 – Triple room with mezzanine level with double bed and single bed (on the mezzanine), view towards Testa Grigia. Steep ladder to mezzanine level.
Room 6 – Triple room with mezzanine with double bed and single bed (on the mezzanine), view towards Testa Grigia and Pistone piste. Steep ladder to mezzanine level.
Room 7 – Double bedded Junior Suite with mezzanine, with one double bed and room for a cot. Small ‘sitting room corner’ with low sofa, view down the valley. Steep ladder to mezzanine level. Can be a twin bedded room. Junior Suite **
Room 8 – Double bedded Junior Suite with mezzanine, with one double bed and room for a cot. Small ‘sitting room corner’ with low sofa, view down the valley. Steep ladder to mezzanine level. Can be a twin bedded room. Junior Suite **
All the bedrooms have en-suite bathroom with a large shower and wardrobe, plus equipped kitchenette with 2 ring hob unit, fridge and microwave oven and table with chairs. **There is a supplement (currently £10 pppn) for 2 people sharing the Junior Suites – room 3,4,7 and 8.
- All bedrooms en-suite
- Wi Fi in all Bedrooms
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
Cold buffet breakfast
4 course Evening meal
Early tea for children - pre book
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy