A rustic property close to the bottom of the main lift.
Built in a traditional style in 1940 on the site of an old farm.
Set above the main street up a steep drive, the Hotel Villa Anna Maria is a short walk to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main gondola.
Featured in a number of hotel guide books, including the popular hotel guides written by Alistair Sawday, the Hotel Villa Anna Maria offers comfortable rustic accommodation and good food.
Run by one of the ski instructors from the local ski school, Jean Noel with the help of his father Miki, you are assured of a warm Champoluc welcome.
All 13 bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (a few with bath, but most with showers), direct dial telephones and TV. Some have balconies with good views up and down the valley.
There is a comfortable lounge area and large separate dining room.
Cold buffet breakfast
Antipasto, 2 choices for first & second course, cheese or fruit or dessert.
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy