This delightful, newly renovated hotel has just 10 rooms so would appeal to those looking for a chalet-style property. Family- run and perfect for a truly authentic Italian ski holiday.
Situated in a tranquil part of the resort, the Petit Abri is less than a 15 minute stroll through the village to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main lift. Since all equipment is issued and stored at the bottom of the main lift, the pleasant walk morning and evening allows for a chance to browse the shops en route.
Furnished in a traditional style, the hotel’s bedrooms all have en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, satelite TV, telephone, mini bar, safe and balcony. The hotel also offers a computer for access to internet for those that feel the need to check their emails whilst they are away.
There is a spa area located in a separate building just next to the hotel which includes a Jacuzzi bath (for 2/3 people), a sauna, steam room and a relaxation zone with herbal teas. Treatments will also be available – pay locally.
The hotel also has a delightful suite which is in a separate building – actually the ground floor of the building which houses the spa facilities. You enter the suite via its own door into a room with a kitchette with small dining table, sofa bed, TV and balcony. From this room is a corridor leading to a double bedroom with TV and pleasant view, plus a bathroom with shower. Please note that you need to go outside to then enter the hotel to take breakfast and dinner each day.
Cold buffet breakfast
3 course evening meal
Early tea for children - request at time of booking
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy