Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
The Hotel La Rouja is situated in the centre of the resort, just across the river from the Hotel Castor and in an attractive position with views up and down the valley. The hotel was recently a subject of a complete recent refurbishment and has quickly become one of our most talked about properties.
The extensive renovation work involved the use of lots of local wood and traditional material and the result is very pleasing! The quality of the fixtures and fittings and style of the property makes it, in our opinion, one of the finest hotels in Champoluc.
On the entrance level is a reception area leading to the dining room where cold buffet breakfasts and 4 course dinners (normally 3 choices at each course) are served. The food comes highly recommended.
In the basement is a large lounge/bar area with wood burning stove and comfy seating.
- Wi Fi in all Bedrooms
- Safe deposit in all Bedrooms
- Satellite TV - English Channels in all bedrooms
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Minibar (local charge)
All 13 rooms, of varying sizes and aspect, have en-suite bathroom and many have good views up or down the Ayas Valley. Most rooms have a hydro-massage shower whilst the two largest suites have baths. Some rooms also have their own small sauna facility built in to the shower cubicle.
Total number of bedrooms 13
9 Twin/Doubles - 3 will accommodate and extra bed. 2 rooms inter-connecting
2 Superior rooms will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
2 Junior Suites
No single rooms, but twin or double rooms can be occupied by one person at a supplement.
Cold buffet breakfast
4 course Evening meal
Early tea for children - pre book
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy