- Final cleaning
5 Rooms 8 Persons Charm
Lovely family apartment with 5 rooms and a mezzanine. 100m² pour 8 people with a south facing balcony. View of the bottom of the slopes. 1 min from slopes
- 3rd floor (without lift).
- No smoking apartment. WIFI
- Open plan living area with a great view of the slopes, eating area, living area and kitchen area.
- 3 double bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom with a set of bunkbeds.
- Kitchen equipped with vitroceramic plates, American fridge, microwave, dishwasher and oven.
- Bathroom with toilet
- Linen and towels included. Beds made on arrival. Possibility of daily cleaning or middle of the week cleaning (contact us for price)
- *Television : subject to satisfactory operation of TNT.
- No animals.
Please note: Top bunk beds are not suitable for children younger than 6 years of age.
Prices shown are based on a 5 room apartment sleeping 8 people.
Other apartment sizes and dates are also available. Please call for more details. Please note that the prices shown are as a guide only, as prices are fluid depending on demand and sales, we strongly recommend if you like the price, book it without delay.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
- Return train from St Pancras
- Return transfers
- 7 day lift pass
Call us to find out more
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy