Hotel Chalet Blanc is located at the foot of the slopes and with a ski lift opposite it allows superb access to the slopes. Having been recently renovated in 2021 there is a contemporary feel to the typical wooden charm of the hotel.
The lounge and bar are the perfect place to finish a day of skiing, with tapas available alongside signature cocktails and wines. These can also be enjoyed on the sunny terrace which has views over the mountains. To further relax head to the spa area which includes a sauna, steam room and whirlpool. To really pamper yourself book a massage or treatment with the spa team.
- No. of hotel rooms: 32
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.50 per person, per day (under 18s free of charge) paid locally
All bedrooms have a twin or double bed (please specify when booking), a bath or shower, WC, heated towel rail, satellite TV, safe, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, hairdryer and a balcony.
Standard Rooms can sleep 2 people and are 20m².
Junior Suites can sleep 2-5 people and are 30-35m². With two twin or double bedrooms and a sofa bed.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- TK Obélisque lift right outside the hotel
- Ski hire shop inside the hotel
- 50 metres to the bus stop
- 5 minutes (500 metres) walk to the resort centre
- 2 minutes walk to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
- Spa area with whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Massages and treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Lounge and bar area with fireplace
- Terrace area
- Games area with table football and pool
- Free WiFi
- Heated boot room
- Covered parking (book and pay locally)
Continental buffet breakfast is served from 8-10am.
Three course dinner is full of local cuisine and mountain specialities. This is served from 7.00-9.30pm.
Christmas Eve and New Years' Eve gala dinners are included.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Oulx Rail Station.
**Timings and Station Changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Departs London St Pancras - 09:31am
Arrives Oulx Train Station - 19:23pm
Departs Oulx Train Station - 08:36pm
Arrives London St Pancras - 16:30am
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy