The newly renovated chalet Le Namaste is one of the leading private homes in Courchevel and was the former summer residence of Baroness Margaret Thatcher. Located in the exclusive, gated Hameau de Cachemire, it boasts one of the most desired addresses in this fashionable resort and provides easy direct Ski-In/Ski-Out access to the green Bellecote Piste, bringing you directly to the heart of resort and main lift departures.
This chalet is located in Courchevel 1850
This modern alpine chalet underwent a recent €1 million renovation, increasing the size of the chalet and bringing you four floors of complete luxury. Namaste accommodates ten adults in a sumptuous double master suite, three double bedrooms, a large children’s room which sleeps up to four children in gorgeous cabin bunk beds, and a smaller, windowless 10m² double room – perfect for nannies, staff or children, all with en-suites and/or Jacuzzi’s. Part of the bunk bed room provides a fabulous lounge area with TV, perfect for children to relax and play. Le Namaste is the very epitome of alpine chic and offers over 300m² of living space.
The spa features an indoor swimming pool with mood lighting system. A spacious massage treatment room, alongside a compact Hammam and Sauna is perfect for post-ski recovery. A brand new gym is found on the mezzanine level above the pool.
Nearly every window in the chalet frames a beautiful panoramic vista. A lovely south facing terrace catches the morning sun and is the perfect place for a breakfast coffee or by evening, unwind with a glass of champagne and a warm blanket to watch the starry skies.
The entire top two floors of the chalet were renovated and refurbished in 2019 to provide a spacious open plan, double height living and dining area, complete with new furnishings and a private office at mezzanine level. The new glass enclosed kitchen uses state of the art design ready for your private chef to create magic. After a long day exploring Courchevel, relax by the dual aspect fireplace with your favourite drink while watching your chef at work.
The chalet boasts a modern and chic new interior, while maintaining an awe inspiring authentic feel. It is fitted with the latest modern conveniences, WiFi and a comprehensive television, music and entertainment system, connected throughout the chalet.
- Sleeps 10 + 4 guests in a master bedroom, 4 double bedrooms, a large children’s room and 1 smaller double – all with ensuites.
- Ski in/Ski out
- Sunny South facing terrace with spectacular views
- Indoor swimming pool with mood lighting
- Massage and spa treatment room
- Compact Sauna & Hammam
- Woodburning Stove
- LCD Television & Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Toys, sledges, games and books
- Ski room with heated bootwarmers
- 4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
- Fresh Flowers
- Luxury Bath & Beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers & towels
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- House wines, champagne and spirits
- Pets welcome
- Check-in after 4pm, check-out before 10am
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, the dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
For the 2020/2021 season, this chalet will now be offering catering for 5 nights on all 7 night holidays.
This operator has a passion for fine food and drink. They only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms.
They ensure that your dining experience is bespoke rather than routine and your chef will be delighted to discuss your requirements before and during your stay. Allergies, cultural requirements, diets, likes and dislikes are all catered for. If you require formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you prefer local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
Wine and Champagne
They stock a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, their specialist partners Antoine Veuriot at La Cave sur Comptoir and Guillaume Masson at La Verre Gourmand will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive.
In addition, they can arrange a wine tasting evening in your chalet where you can try both vintage and local wines paired with canapés prepared by your chef.
Of course, there is always a well-stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier-Jouët champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay
It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and never has this been more true than in a ski resort in the winter months. Within their chalets they understand that breakfast is a special time where everyone can gather together and plan the day ahead. They believe that it is both a time to refuel with the energy and nutrients needed for a hard day on the slopes but also a time to indulge and relax enjoying the luxuries of a five star chalet. Breakfast tables are beautifully laid each morning and welcome you with the best locally sourced produce from the Savoie region. From your kitchen the chef provides a fully cooked breakfast service and creates daily specials that can be tailored to your needs. With healthier options or treats for children, we believe that because breakfast is such a special time why not make it extra special.
On the Table:
- Freshly baked bread and pastries
- Selection of freshly cut fruits and berries
- Selection of cereals and muesli
- Butter and preserves
- Freshly pressed juices and smoothies
- Mountain ham & cheese
- Selection of international teas and coffees
- Hot chocolate
Fresh fruits are more than just vitamins and minerals, they are an essential part of a balanced and healthy breakfast. All fresh fruit and vegetables are chosen by their chefs for quality and freshness. Each morning at breakfast, chefs create platters of cut fruits and berries for the table tempting both adults and children alike. They also prepare freshly squeezed juices and smoothies daily, making it even easier to stay healthy in the mountains.
Fresh Bread from the Bakery
Within every French ski resort is a renowned boulangerie providing the fresh artisan breads, croissants and pain au chocolat that France is so famous for. Fresh breads and pastries are a special part of their breakfast tables and this operator works closely with these local bakers bringing you fresh samples each morning to try.
Local Meats and Cheeses
These are a traditional standard of every continental breakfast. Every morning the table is laid with a platter of Savoie cured hams, salamis and specially chosen cheeses direct from the fromagerie. With regular artisan markets, chefs are able to find true Savoyard ingredients to create the perfect alpine breakfast.
Going the extra mile makes all the difference. With so many different ideas for breakfast from around the world their chefs create daily specials for an extra indulgence.
Around the world Afternoon Tea has been enjoyed for centuries by so many different cultures, each one with their own traditions and rituals revolving around it. It has been seen as an occasion where we can build and maintain social bonds with friends and family, coming together to talk over a refreshing drink and some small light bites.
This operator believes Afternoon Tea is a time to reflect with friends and family and to enjoy each other’s company, talking through experiences from the day on and off the piste, and a chance to plan the next day. Within the warmth of the chalet they have the perfect opportunity for everyone to relax and make the most of the facilities while your team look after your every need.
On your return to the Chalet
After braving the snow covered mountains for the day, what could be more welcoming than returning to the warmth and comfort of your luxury chalet. Before you return, the open fire will have warmed through the chalet to help welcome you in from the cold slopes and a hard day out on the pistes. With staff on hand to greet you upon arrival and see to your every comfort, it is the time of day to finally relax and truly make the most of your chalet.
Drinks both Hot and Cold
During your afternoon tea your staff will serve a selection of teas and coffees, with speciality teas from specialist Mariage Frères. Flavoured hot chocolates for the young ones and vin chaud for the grown-ups make for a truly alpine experience. For those who enjoy partaking in après-ski, they'll always have Perrier Jouet on ice and staff on hand.
From the Kitchen
Everyday their chefs create small treats both sweet and savoury for you to enjoy. Afternoon Tea is a time for indulgence with delicate bites that are beautifully hand-crafted and made from the finest of ingredients. Their chefs create everything from the finest French patisserie to English classic cakes as well as the more traditional treats for children and adults alike. All are beautifully arranged and served for you by their Staff.
A savoury option
For those of us who prefer something a little more substantial and don’t have a sweet tooth, their chefs will create a small Savoury option to complement the sweet. With various influences from around the world the tastes and flavours are a perfect way to satisfy the need for a snack before the evening meal.
- Confit Duck, Walnut and Reblochon en Croute
- Chicken Satay and Cucumber Wrap
- Tomato, Basil and Goats’ Cheese Tartlet
- Miniature Croque Monsieur
- Beetroot and Salmon Flatbread
- Chilli Beef and Avocado Quesadillas
- Pancetta and Mushroom Bruschetta
- Lamb and Coriander Pasties
For those with a Sweet Tooth
Going the extra mile makes all the difference and with so many different ideas for afternoon tea from around the world, their chefs create daily specials for an extra indulgence. Here are a few examples to whet your appetite.
- Chocolate and Salted Caramel Torte
- Individual Victoria Sponge Cake
- Tarte au Citron
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Roulade
- Miniature Black Forest Gateaux
- Cherry and Almond Tartlet
- Coffee and Cinnamon Eclair
- Sticky Apple and Ginger Cake
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy