This cosy, centrally situated Property in Saariselkä is the smallest in my selection, and offers friendly family service, in traditional Lapland style.
- Central village location, opposite Holiday Club’s leisure centre complex
- Friendly atmosphere
- Family rooms and suites, all with TV and tea & coffee-making facilities
- Internet available in the reception area located in the bar
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast (taken in a local restaurant 2 minutes’ walk away)
- Half-board option includes 3-course evening meals,(taken in Santa’s Hotel Tunturi, just a short walk away) with a special Gala Buffet Dinner on your last night in one of our hotels
If you are looking for a smaller property, offering excellent value for money, then I suggest the Saariselka Inn. It's built in traditional Finnish style and is located in the centre of Saariselkä, just opposite the pool and spa at the Hotel Holiday Club. It is well known for its friendly informal atmosphere and welcoming staff.
Type A Bedrooms, sleep 2-3 – With twin beds and a single put-up bed (suitable for under-12’s), private en suite shower, wc, TV and fridge.
Supplements*: Single room supplement: £55
Type B Family Suites, sleep 4-6 – Two Type A bedrooms, with an interconnecting door.
Supplements*: 6 Sharing £14, 5 Sharing £17, 4 Sharing £21.
Type C Family Suites, sleep 4-5 – Twin bedroom and separate lounge with double sofa-bed and single put-up bed (suitable for under 12s), sharing private bath (or shower and sauna), wc, TV and fridge.
Supplements*: 5 Sharing £12, 4 Sharing £14.
Type D Bedrooms, sleep 4-6 – Two Type A bedrooms adjacent or opposite.
Supplements*: 6 Sharing £10, 5 Sharing £12, 4 Sharing £16.
*Room supplements are per person per night.
- Airport transfers
- Thermal clothing
- Private meetings with Santa
- Sleigh ride search for Santa
- Igloo Experience
- Husky sled-ride
- Reindeer sleigh-ride
- Snow & ice fun activities
- Northern Lights Adventure
- Rudolph's Reindeer Run
- Husky Heaven
- Family Snowmobile Safari
- Adult Snowmobile Safari
- Lapland Downhill Skiing
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Aurora Hunt by Snowmobile
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and the operator have to cancel your holiday because of Covid-19, you can pick another date, or get a full refund.
ABTA & ATOL protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Seeing Lapland in the snow is all part of the experience, so if we decide that there’s insufficient snow you can amend your travel dates within the same season or get a full refund.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy