The stylish K5 Hotel is an intimate and luxurious small hotel set in a beautiful wooded location with its own reindeer corral. It offers a high standard of attractively furnished accommodation with ensuite saunas in every bedroom. The hotel restaurant enjoys a great reputation locally and the cosy bar, with its glass ceiling, is a popular place for relaxing and gazing up at the magical Northern Lights. The hotel is a 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the resort centre and 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the ski lifts.
- All spacious twins have
- Shower, WC, Private sauna, Hairdryer
- Flat screen TV with DVD, Telephone, Internet access, Drying closet, Kettle and Balcony
Duplex family rooms with
- 2 additional twin beds in large mezzanine (extra bed possible) are allocated for 3-5 guests
- 2 guests may book these duplex family rooms but may be allocated a normal twin room instead
- Twins with Jacuzzi bath (no balcony or sauna) available on request
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: No
Suitable for wheelchairs
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Good 3 course dinner (served or buffet) with choice of main course or €12 credit towards à la carte
- Christmas Eve gala buffet and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- 2-3 minutes' walk (250m) to the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the ski lifts
- Free use of guest launderette
- Wine cellar
- Lounge bar
- Children's playroom
- Fitness Room
- Internet access in rooms and public areas Free
- Games room
- Fitness room
- Laundry service
- Games Room
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy