These luxurious self-catering cabins are very well equipped and tucked away in a convenient scenic wooded area just behind the K5 Hotel. They are ideal for families or small groups seeking a high standard of accommodation in a romantic cabin-in-the-woods atmosphere. They are a 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the village centre and 5-6 minutes' walk (500-600m) to the ski lifts.
5-room Cabin (A8) 127m² - sleeps 4-8 - with
- Sauna, Fireplace (wood included), Flat screen TV, DVD & CD player, plug-in Internet access FREE, Open-plan lounge, Terrace, drying closet, Washing machine, Full kitchen with oven, Microwave, Coffee maker, Toaster, Fridge and Dishwasher
- Extra bed, High-chair and Cot
- Linen, towels, firewood and final clean included
Ground Floor with
- 1 twin bedroom
- Sharing separate Shower, Sauna and WC
- 3 twin bedrooms with sloping roof
- Sharing separate Shower and WC
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Optional pre-bookable half board, breakfast and 3 course dinner, at Levitunturi Spa Hotel 350m away.
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the village centre
- 5-6 minutes' walk (550m) to the ski lifts
- Use of K5 Hotel facilities
- Linen, Towels and final clean included
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy