These luxurious self-catering cabins are very well equipped and tucked away in a convenient scenic wooded area just behind the K5 Hotel. They are ideal for families or small groups seeking a high standard of accommodation in a romantic cabin-in-the-woods atmosphere. They are a 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the village centre and 5-6 minutes' walk (500-600m) to the ski lifts.
5-room Cabin (A8) 127m² - sleeps 4-8 - with
- Sauna, Fireplace (wood included), Flat screen TV, DVD & CD player, plug-in Internet access FREE, Open-plan lounge, Terrace, drying closet, Washing machine, Full kitchen with oven, Microwave, Coffee maker, Toaster, Fridge and Dishwasher
- Extra bed, High-chair and Cot
- Linen, towels, firewood and final clean included
Ground Floor with
- 1 twin bedroom
- Sharing separate Shower, Sauna and WC
- 3 twin bedrooms with sloping roof
- Sharing separate Shower and WC
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Optional pre-bookable half board, breakfast and 3 course dinner, at Levitunturi Spa Hotel 350m away.
- 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the village centre
- 5-6 minutes' walk (550m) to the ski lifts
- Use of K5 Hotel facilities
- Linen, Towels and final clean included
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy