These traditional style log cabins offer particularly good value for money and have long been a favourite with returning Inghams guests. All cabins are well-equipped and are attractively furnished with abundant use of local pine to create a warm, cosy, homely atmosphere. The cabins are in a peaceful wooded setting 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the resort centre and 7-8 minutes' walk (750m) to the main ski lifts.
All cabins are fully detached and have a sauna, terrace, shower, WC, drying closet, living room, TV and fireplace. Kitchen facilities include a full oven, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, microwave and dishwasher.
- 3-room + mezzanine Cabin, 75m² (A6) can sleep 2-6 people in 2 twin bedrooms on the ground floor and 3 beds in a large mezzanine area (cabin num. 12-18)
- 5-room Cabin, 92m² (B8) can seep 3-8 people in 2 twin bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 twin bedrooms with a 2nd WC upstairs. This cabin also has a balcony (cabin num. 3)
- 5-room Cabin, 80m² (C8) can sleep from 3-8 people. With 2 twin bedrooms on the ground floor and then 2 smaller twin bedrooms in the mezzanine with a sloping roof and sliding doors. Recommended for a maximum of 6 adults (cabin num. 4-10)
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Self-catering cabins
- Optional pre-bookable half board with buffet breakfast and buffet 3-course evening meal taken at K5 Hotel (200m away). Please note that during December, evening meals may be served at more than one seating time. Any special dietary requirements should be advised at time of booking.
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property: 300m
- Dress code for restaurants: Casual
- Breakfast service: Buffet (if pre-booked at a supplement)
- Dinner service: Buffet (if pre-booked at a supplement)
Board basis options available
- Half Board
- Self Catering
(prices listed are for self-catering however, we can offer half board as an upgrade)
- Linen, towels, firewood and final clean included
- Cots can be requested at the time of booking, €22 payable locally (including linen)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having cooking your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy