A brand new property, the Design Hotel Levi combines both modern and traditional Lappish style in the heart of Levi. A boutique hotel with 77 beautifully designed rooms, our guests can enjoy the luxe of their surroundings with all the Levi Hotel Spa's services located just next door. Each room is labelled as 'Deluxe' and provides a welcome retreat after a days adventure; encompasses grey pinewood, natural stones, black and copper finishes- all sourced from Finland. With four floors and the option to book a Deluxe Suite with balcony, guests may even have an opportunity to admire the Northern Lights from their own hotel room.
Breakfast is taken in the stylish Kekäle restaurant and the option to upgrade to half board for 3 nights is also available and includes a chef's special menu on the 3rd night.
The Levi Spa Resort facilities feel endless with the indoor/outdoor Spa Waterworld included in your stay (use of the gym, massages and spa treatments can also be booked and paid for locally).
Photos are a CGI artistic impression of the new hotel
Rooms in the brand new Design Hotel are of a fantastic standard, combining modern design with a traditional Lappish finish. With natural stone, pinewood and reindeer themes there are also hints of black and copper throughout. Situated over four floors, guests can choose from the lead in Deluxe Double or indulge in a Deluxe Suite which includes a bath, sauna and balcony.
All rooms include a drying closet, TV, shower, WC, hairdryer, coffee making facilities, safe and fridge. There are the following room types available for your stay:
- Deluxe Double/Twin Room (A3) which includes all the facilities mentioned above, with either a King size bed or twin beds. Occupying a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child.
- Rooms with an interconnecting door is available, with 2-3 children only in the 2nd room.
- Deluxe Loft Double/Twin Room (B4) has either a King size bed or twin beds with a loft area. The loft area can accommodate 1 adult or 2 children, so the maximum occupancy in this room type is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1-2 children.
- Deluxe Suite (C3) additional inclusions are King Size bed, lounge area, sauna, bathtub and a balcony. The Suite is spacious enough to fit an extra bed, making the maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
- Deluxe Double/Twin - Single Occupancy (D1) will have the same facilities and layout as the Deluxe room, but is to be occupied by a single person.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Drying cabinet
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Breakfast is included and served exclusively in the Kekäle Restaurant. The restaurant specialises in serving season and organic products but of course, classic continental options will also be served.
With a large array of restaurants available in Levi, the Design Hotel is offered on a bed & breakfast basis.
An option to upgrade and pre-book half board dining is available to our guests which is taken at the Kekäle restaurant.
All season: 3 nights set menu with Chef's special 5 course menu on the 3rd night = £189
Board basis options available
Bed & Breakfast
- Free WiFi throughout
- Kekale Restaurant
- Free access to 'Spa Water World' with 17 indoor and outdoor adult and child pools with mood lighting, sound effects, water slides, 9 saunas/steam rooms, indoor and outdoor hot-tubs (located within the resort accessed by going outdoors)
- Spa treatments (pay locally)
- Fitness room (pay locally)
- Ski storage
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy