The Westin Resort & Spa was included in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2010 Gold List of World’s Best Places to Stay.
The Westin Resort & Spa is a luxury spa hotel located in the heart of Whistler Village, just a few steps from Whistler's shops, restaurants, galleries, boutiques and après-ski activity.
Having recently undergone extensive renovation, guests will be sure to receive very high standard of accommodation and first class service. All suites feature gas-burning fireplaces and deep-soaking Jacuzzi tubs, perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes. Split-level lofts offer vaulted ceilings and breathtaking views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
The Westin has two restaurants to choose from. The Aubergine Grille treats guests to spectacular mountain views for breakfast and dinner options. The Grill & Vine offers a modern twist on classic grilled food, with both traditional and local favourites and a wide selection of wines to enjoy.
- 24 hour reception
- Complimentary Ski Valet
- Complimentary Ski storage
- Complimentary WiFi
- Left luggage area
- Room service
- Underground parking
- Health Club and Spa
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna and/or steam bath
- Cot hire - included in the price
- Children's menu
- Westin Kid's Club
- Child care
Room Types & Amenities:
All suites are extremely well furnished and all have a fireplace, an elegant bathroom, plus a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dining area. The Deluxe Studio Suite is an open-plan suite featuring one king bed plus a sofa bed in the lounge area, or two queen beds. The One Bedroom Suite offers a queen bed or a king bed in a separate bedroom, plus a sofa bed in the lounge. The Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite is a Deluxe Studio Suite that connects to a One Bedroom Suite, and is the ideal setup for families.
- DVD player
- Music facility
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee facilities
- High speed internet access
- Wifi web access
- Iron & ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms
- Adapted rooms available
Room Types Available:
- Deluxe Studio Suite: Queen size bed & queen size sofa bed or 2 queens & no sofa bed. 356 - 445 sqft. Variety of views
- Deluxe Studio Suite - Moutain View: Queen size bed & queen size sofa bed or 2 queens & no sofa bed. 356 - 445 sqft. Mountain view
- 1 Bedroom Suite: 1 King or 1 Queen in separate bedroom + sofabed in lounge. 468 - 587 sqft. Variety of views
- 1 Bedroom Suite - Mountain View: 1 King or 1 Queen in separate bedroom + sofabed in lounge. 468 - 587 sqft. Mountain view
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite: a Deluxe Studio Suite connected to a 1 Bedroom Suite. Queen size bed & queen size sofa bed or 2 queens & no sofa bed & 1 King or 1 Queen in separate bedroom + sofabed in lounge. 824 - 1032 sqft. Variety of views
- Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite - Mountain View: Queen size bed & queen size sofa bed or 2 queens & no sofa bed & 1 King or 1 Queen in separate bedroom + sofabed in lounge. 824 - 1032 sqft. Mountain view
Tailor-Made Ski Holidays
Our North American ski holidays are always tailor-made especially for you. We can book any duration, add on a city break or a two-centre skiing holiday all booked with only the best direct flights or good connections. Of course, all our package holidays are covered by ATOL.
We arrange both private and shared transfers to whisk you to your chosen resort.
We offer fantastic skiing holidays in the best ski resorts across North America, call one of our North America ski specialist for booking advice and the latest deals from hotels and airlines.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy