Prime location, first-class facilities and unrivalled service are the hallmarks of this magnificent hotel. The Fairmont Chateau Whistler has a wonderfully relaxed feel for such an amazing 5-star property. You'll love the outstanding quality, attention to detail and instant access to world-class skiing and snowboarding.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is a fabulous luxury ski hotel in a perfect slopeside position. Everything a luxury ski hotel should be, it offers superb accommodation, fantastic facilities, an extensive Health Club and the relaxing Vida Spa. Positioned at the base of Blackcomb Mountain next to the Wizard Express lift, it is only a few minutes’ walk from Whistler Village - or you can opt to take the free shuttle from right outside the door.
Guests can enjoy a wealth of facilities including The Mallard Lounge, great for an après-ski drink, The Wildflower, a superb fine dining restaurant (open for breakfast and dinner) and Portobello Market, a great choice for grabbing a quick deli-style snack between ski runs. Enjoy alpine cuisine at The Chalet (evenings) or fine dining at The Grill Room. Leisure facilities include a superb indoor/outdoor pool, three outdoor hot tubs, a lap pool with underwater music and a well-equipped gym, just in case you still have some energy left after a day on the slopes. There is also a ski valet and full-service ski rental shop, plus a selection of boutique shops.
Fairmont Gold is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Please ask one of our Ski Specialists for further details.
- Free shuttle to resort
- Complimentary ski storage
- Complimentary ski valet
- WiFi access
- Laundry facilities
- Restaurants: The Wildflower, The Grill Room, The Chalet
- The Mallard Lounge & Terrace
- Portobello Market & Fresh Bakery
- Outdoor lap pool with underwater music
- Indoor/Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor whirlpools
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Vida Spa
- State of the art exercise equipment
- Scheduled yoga and exercise classes included
- Babysitting service available
- Temperature control
- In-room coffee and tea making
- TV with on-demand movies
- TV checkout facility
- Deluxe toiletries
- Down filled duvets
- Fluffy bathrobes
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone with voicemail
Room Types Available
- Fairmont Room: King or two Queen beds with small sitting area. Upper Village or Woodland view.
- Deluxe Slopeside Room: same as a Fairmont Room, but with slopeside view.
- Junior Suite: King bed and parlour area with Double sofa bed. Rainbow Mountain or valley view.
- Valley Suite: Fairmont King Room connected to a spacious parlour with Double sofa bed. Rainbow Mountain view.
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Mountain View Suite: Fairmont King Room connected to a spacious parlour with double sofa bed + 2 bathrooms. Slopeside Blackcomb Mountain view.
- 2 Bedroom Valley Suite: Fairmont King Room connected by a living room to another Fairmont Room with two Queen beds + 3 bathrooms. Rainbow Mountain view.
- Fairmont Gold: Fairmont Gold Rooms, Junior Suites, 1 Bedroom Suites, Premier/Executive/Penthouse Suites also available. Please ask our Ski Specialists for more details on Fairmont Gold.
Tailor-Made Ski Holidays
Our North American ski holidays are always tailor-made especially for you. We can book any duration, add on a city break or a two-centre skiing holiday all booked with only the best direct flights or good connections. Of course, all our package holidays are covered by ATOL.
We arrange both private and shared transfers to whisk you to your chosen resort.
We offer fantastic skiing holidays in the best ski resorts across North America, call one of our North America ski specialist for booking advice and the latest deals from hotels and airlines.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy