The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is located on the shores of the stunning Lake Louise which is surrounded by the Rocky Mountains and its majestic glacier. The hotel has several restaurants along with a luxury spa the hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service out to the slopes.
- Fitness Rooms
- Great For Honeymoons
- Hot Tub
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Ski Lockers/Conceirge
- Swimming Pool
- Daily Housekeeping
- In-Room Wifi
- King Bedded Rooms
- Lake View Rooms
- Twin Bedded Rooms
Designed with room for two people in mind, including all the modern essentials, Fairmont rooms face the Chateau grounds and hillside. They have one King bed or one Queen bed or 2 Twin beds.
Larger than the Fairmont rooms; great if you are traveling with children or require extra living space. These rooms have either One King or two Queen beds.
Larger than the Deluxe rooms and with a plush, traditionally fashioned sitting area. One King or Two Queen beds and a twin sofa bed.
One bedroom Suite
Have a separate living room and bedroom and each suite has distinctive details, ranging from an ornamental fireplace to a sweeping canopy bed, or a guest powder room. One King bed and a Double sofa bed
Offers a private check-in, private concierge, sumptuous communal lounge offering complimentary breakfast and après-ski hors d’oeuvres.
All of the above rooms are available with stunning lake views (additional supplement)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator has been providing tailor-made ski holidays to Canada for over 30 years. Over 50% of their guests are either repeat or recommended to them, evidence of the care and attention they offer. This past winter and summer they kept our guests informed of the ever-changing Covid-19 situation and offered to move their holidays to the following winter or summer or give them a full refund when it became obvious that travel was not possible.
They follow the official advice of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and, along with information provided by the Government of Canada, they are arranging holidays now for their clients to explore Canada again as soon as its possible.
For your peace of mind they offer:
- COMPLETE COVID FLEXIBILITY: If changing FCDO or Government of Canada advice affects your holiday, including border closures or updated rules on quarantining, you will have the option to rearrange your trip free of charge* or cancel with a full refund up to 45 days** before your departure allowing you to plan and book with complete confidence. This is valid for travel during the 2021/22 ski season.
- Currently the restrictions state that all travellers aged 12 and over must be FULLY vaccinated (i.e. both jabs). If you book a holiday with this operator everyone in your party must be fully vaccinated as per the Canadian Government guidelines. The operator does not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel to Canada due to these vaccination restrictions.
- These are the current Canada entry requirements – https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
- * Additional charges may be incurred based on changes to your trip such as accommodation and/or seasonality.
- ** Some elements have greater restrictions and these will be discussed with you at the time of booking.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: Your bookings are flexible and financially secure. In the very unlikely event that this operator was to cease trading, they are ABTA bonded and hold both ATOL licence and IATA accreditation so your money is 100% protected giving you full peace of mind.
PERSONAL SERVICE: This operator are a small specialist tour operator and you will be looked after by your personal expert throughout the holiday booking process and up to your return to the UK. We will keep you informed of any major changes to the Covid situation prior to and during your holiday.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy