The magnificent Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise offers a high class of accommodation with beautiful scenic views of the surrounding mountains and frozen lake. The spectacular settings and every conceivable amenity with excellent standards of service makes Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise a resort in its own right.
- Set beside the frozen lake. Shuttle bus picks you up from the hotel to the Ski areas.
- Room service
- Various shops
- Health club with indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, exercise room
- Executive Gold Floor
- Heated indoor pool
- Opening Times:6.30-23.00
- Hot tub
- Ski room
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Cash dispenser
- Fitness room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Laundry service
- Age restriction on nightclub
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Hair salon
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Games Room
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Play Room
Official rating: 5
- No. of rooms: 554
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 20
- Fairmont rooms sleep 1-2 and have King bed or 2 twin beds.
- Fairmont Lakeside rooms have spectacular views of the lake and glaciers.
- Deluxe rooms are larger and sleep 1-4 persons with 1 king or 2 queen size beds.
- Deluxe Lakeside rooms have the views of glaciers and frozen lake.
- Suites are possible on request.
- All rooms have bath, shower, TV, fridge, coffee maker, phone, hairdryer.
- Gold Floor Rooms are also available on the exclusive 'Fairmont Gold Floor' at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- On flat, however uphill from downtown area
- Room only
- No of restaurants: 3
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy