The magnificent Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise offers a high class of accommodation with beautiful scenic views of the surrounding mountains and frozen lake. The spectacular settings and every conceivable amenity with excellent standards of service makes Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise a resort in its own right.
- Set beside the frozen lake. Shuttle bus picks you up from the hotel to the Ski areas.
- Room service
- Various shops
- Health club with indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, exercise room
- Executive Gold Floor
- Heated indoor pool
- Opening Times:6.30-23.00
- Hot tub
- Ski room
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Cash dispenser
- Fitness room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Laundry service
- Age restriction on nightclub
- Safe deposit box
- Sterling Currency Exchange
- Hair salon
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Games Room
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Play Room
Official rating: 5
- No. of rooms: 554
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 20
- Fairmont rooms sleep 1-2 and have King bed or 2 twin beds.
- Fairmont Lakeside rooms have spectacular views of the lake and glaciers.
- Deluxe rooms are larger and sleep 1-4 persons with 1 king or 2 queen size beds.
- Deluxe Lakeside rooms have the views of glaciers and frozen lake.
- Suites are possible on request.
- All rooms have bath, shower, TV, fridge, coffee maker, phone, hairdryer.
- Gold Floor Rooms are also available on the exclusive 'Fairmont Gold Floor' at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- On flat, however uphill from downtown area
- Room only
- No of restaurants: 3
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy