The delightful Hotel Erzberg offers a warm welcome and a high level of comfort and service. Caringly run by the friendly Schneider family, it has many personal touches and a great atmosphere. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
- No. of rooms: 25
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 2
- Official rating: 4
- All individually and beautifully furnished Austrian twins have bath or shower, seating area, digital TV, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer. “Klassik” rooms sleep up to 3
- Superior rooms are even larger
- Junior suites with lounge area and balcony are larger still, single rooms with shower are on request
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 2
- Access ramp: No
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 5 course evening meal choice of menu
- Weekly fondue chinoise
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie required)
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Situated in the centre of the village, ski to and from the door.
- Facilities Comfortable and homely lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Attractive restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Small leisure area with free tea bar, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (Free)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- lift to 3rd floor
- Overnight ski service available (pay locally).
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy