The delightful Hotel Erzberg offers a warm welcome and a high level of comfort and service. Caringly run by the friendly Schneider family, it has many personal touches and a great atmosphere. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
- No. of rooms: 25
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 4
- No. of interconnecting rooms: 2
- Official rating: 4
- All individually and beautifully furnished Austrian twins have bath or shower, seating area, digital TV, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer. “Klassik” rooms sleep up to 3
- Superior rooms are even larger
- Junior suites with lounge area and balcony are larger still, single rooms with shower are on request
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 2
- Access ramp: No
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 5 course evening meal choice of menu
- Weekly fondue chinoise
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie required)
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Situated in the centre of the village, ski to and from the door.
- Facilities Comfortable and homely lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Attractive restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Small leisure area with free tea bar, sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (Free)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- lift to 3rd floor
- Overnight ski service available (pay locally).
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy