With outdoor hot tub, ski in/ski out access and a beautiful interior, the exquisite Tschoder in St Anton is truly one of a kind.
Perched on the edge of the piste leading down to the Nasserein lift, with breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks and village, the beautiful Apartment Tschoder is undeniably in one of St. Anton’s most enviable locations. Guests can ski to and from the chalet making it the ideal spot for even the most discerning skier.
Recently completed, this truly outstanding home is a sensitive blend of traditional alpine materials with the latest contemporary design. Upon entering the apartment, you immediately feel like you are in a free standing chalet. Spread over four floors, sleeping 14 people in 7 bedrooms, the use of the space is exceptional.
There are numerous relaxation and entertainment areas and the owner has created a wonderful cosy yet sophisticated mountain retreat. Rich fabrics, wooden beams and sumptuous furnishings are throughout the property and this luxury property delights in its attention to detail.
You enter the chalet on the ground floor. Here you will find the main drawing room which has a wonderful open fire place, surrounded by comfy sofas and retro arm chairs. To the left of the drawing room is the bar where guests can enjoy a pre-dinner glass of Champagne and chat about the days skiing.
French windows open out onto the sunny terrace, where there is a private outdoor hot tub.
Moving through the bar, the stairs lead to two grand twin/double bedrooms. These bedrooms are both extremely spacious with en-suite bathrooms and French windows leading out onto stairs leading up to the hot tub.
On the lower ground floor, you will find a further twin/double bedroom, which has a wonderful open plan bathroom and separate shower. This floor is also home to the entertainment and spa facilities.
Returning from the slopes, you can wall into the ski room from the piste, and there is plenty of storage for ski clothes, hats and gloves.
After skiing you can refresh and rejuvenate in your very own private gym, soothe tired muscles with a sauna and massage or take a dip in the hot tub on the terrace. Also on this floor is the cinema room with comfy sofas, perfect for a late night movie.
The main living and dining area is on the first floor of the building. The focal point is the stunning double height reception room with central fireplace and the views of St. Anton. After skiing return home to a selection of afternoon treats on the spacious terrace and watch the skiers return home on the main run back to Nasserein. The space can be cleverly arranged to create a sitting and dining area which can fit 12 people comfortably. For larger groups who wish to all dine together an additional table can be arranged.
Also on this floor is the open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and a guest shower room. There are two twin/double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and one children’s bunk bedroom which uses the guest shower room.
The master bedroom is located in the eaves of the chalet and has its own floor. There is a large double bedroom with office area, sitting area and sunken bathtub. Across the private landing is the en-suite shower room. The views from this room are beautiful.
The property is sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
The chalet normally has a shared driving service from 8:30am – 1:00am when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 13 Individual beds
- 7 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 14 Dining table seats
- 14 Living area seats
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- IPod docking station
WELLNES AND RELAXATION
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-facing terrace
- Dedicated cinema room
- Cot/high chair available
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Ski-in, ski-out
1 x master double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
- 1 x twin/double (en-suite bathroom, desk)
- 1 x twin/double (en-suite bathroom with separate shower)
- 1 x bunk room (sleeps 2)
- Separate shower room and guest WC
- Open plan kitchen/dining and sitting room
- Large balcony, overlooking the piste
- Entrance hallway
- Sitting room
- Guest shower room and WC
- Outdoor hot tub
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- 1 x twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower, terrace access)
- 1 x twin/double (en-suite bathroom, fireplace, terrace access)
- 1 x twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, separate shower)
- Ski room – stairs lead up to garden by the piste
- Cinema room
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- Lift pass delivery service
- In resort from 8am until 1am 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a 75% refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy