Chalet Cristal is a traditional style chalet with a modern and comfortable interior, perfect for groups wanting their own special catered ski lodge or individuals looking for convivial chalet-style accommodation in a stylish property in St Anton.
It is just 5 minutes’ walk to the Rendlbahn and then 2 more minutes to the Galzig gondola and the lovely pedestrian heart of St Anton.
The chalet is situated on a slope which is downhill to the lifts and uphill back so we have arranged with our ski and board hire partner that all pre-booked skis and boots can be left at the shop just next to the Galzigbahn leaving you free to return to the chalet or stop at one of St Anton’s renowned après ski venues in the centre of the resort.
The chalet inside is classic by design with uncluttered with wooden walls giving a feeling of space and calm. There is a sauna on the ground floor with a small relaxation area for 2 people to rest afterwards.
The bedrooms all have en suite shower or bath/wc and room 7 has room for a put-up bed for a child (for bookings taking sole occupancy of the chalet).
Meals are served in the dining room which leads on to the lounge area which has large comfy sofas and cushions and TV/DVD player.
The chalet service includes a daily breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meals with wine. A continental breakfast is served daily with cooked options on 6 days. Afternoon tea and evening meals are for 6 days leaving you one evening midweek to sample a local restaurant in the town.
Chalet Cristal is an excellent choice for exploring the Arlberg ski area, one of the best ski areas in the world.
Lounge and dining area with log fire. Sauna with shower and wc. Ski and boot room with heated boot dryers.
- Room 1 - Twin/Double with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 2 - Twin/Double with bath/wc
- Room 3 - Twin/Double with shower/wc/shared balcony
- Room 4 - Twin/Double with shower/wc/shared balcony
- Room 5 - Twin/Double with shower/wc/shared balcony
- Room 6 - Large Twin/Double with shower/wc/shared balcony
- Room 7 - Twin/Double with shower/wc/shared balcony
Supplements per person per night: En suite Bath £3, bath and private balcony £5, shower and private balcony £3, large room (6) £3.
- Lovely stylish chalet close to the centre of St Anton
- 5 minutes' walk to the nearest lift at the Rendl
- 7 minutes' walk to the Galzigbahn and the resort centre
- Pre-booked ski and board equipment can be left at the ski hire shop overnight
- Open-plan and comfortable lounge and dining area
- Substantial breakfast - continental breakfast on 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 days
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake on 6 days
- 3-course dinners on 6 evenings including a prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines and tea or coffee
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Your ski chalet hosts are all enthusiastic cooks, who look forward to providing you with the warm welcome, delicious food and friendly service which lie at the heart of a chalet holiday. Most are also avid skiers or snowboarders and love nothing more than to share their knowledge and passion for the slopes with our guests.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- 6 days of afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of Prosecco before dinner
- 6 days of 3 course set evening menu with unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your meal
- Vegetarian meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus - Christmas day and New Year's Eve
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! This chalet will have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, you'll be served a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
Children's High Tea
The chalet will serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 10 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
Children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy