The beautiful, family-run Hotel Arlberg is ideally located close to the centre of St Anton, and just a few minutes’ walk to the Nasserein gondola – quiet enough to ensure you’ll get a good night’s sleep but with easy access to the mountain and all the shops, bars and restaurants around the resort.
On top of the location, high standards of service, an excellent reputation for fine cuisine and an extensive wine list make the Arlberg a very popular choice.
The traditional dining room serves great quality buffet breakfasts and four-course evening meals full of local specialities to tempt your taste buds. Plus, the weekly gala dinner puts everyone in a celebratory mood. After a long day, you can sit back and unwind in the Albergstube or enjoy a quiet drink in the bar.
Or if you’re after a more indulgent kind of relaxation, you can visit the wellness area – take a lazy swim in the indoor pool, lie back in the whirlpool, or spend some time in the Finnish sauna, sanarium, bio sauna and steam bath. A massage is a particularly nice treat after a day on the slopes.
After all that, you’ll be ready to retire for the night. Each room is decorated in classic Austrian style, with wooden furniture, comfy beds and a homely feel. The free WiFi is a modern bonus, too.
- 3 minutes' walk to the village centre and the Nasserein gondola.
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Extensive wine cellar with a choice of over 200 wines.
- 3 minutes' walk to the village centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the Nasserein gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes, ski school meeting point, ski kindergarten and day kindergarten
- 9 minutes' walk to the Fangbahn chairlift
- 11 minutes' walk to the Galzig gondola and Gampen chairlift
All rooms have a cable TV, free WiFi, radio, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath and WC.
- Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- lounge and bar
- wellness area with indoor pool, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room, sanarium and whirlpool (bathrobes provided)
- extra charge for massages
- free WiFi throughout
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and dessert, and daily salad and cheese buffet
- weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- early meals for children available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy