The Tirolerhaus is an extension to a beautiful, existing 300 year old traditional Austrian house. The chalet is large with a bright, spacious ambience and a pretty location, set back from the road.
As well as a place to rest your head at night, the space also offers an opportunity to socialise with your fellow skiers and boarders, snuggle up to a film in front of the fireplace, or relax in the sauna.
Meal times are also something to look forward to. The friendly chalet hosts prepare some truly fantastic dishes throughout your stay, as well as a variety of scrumptious cakes for when you return in the afternoons - yummy.
- 3 minutes' walk to Nasserein ski lift
- 15 minutes' walk to resort centre
Accommodation info and facilities
- Property type - Chalet
- No. of room - 14
- Sleeps - 28-34
- Suitable for those with reduced mobility - No
Lower ground floor
- WC, sauna, shower and relaxation area, plus the ski and boot room.
- Comfortable lounge and separate dining area.
- Two twin rooms with twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony (11&15).
- Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony (12&17).
- Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower, WC (16) and balcony (14). These rooms sleep either three adults or two adults and two children up to 12 years of age.
- One twin room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. (18).
- One twin room with twin beds, private bath and WC (21).
- Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony (22&27).
- Two twin rooms with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower and WC (24&26). These rooms sleep either three adults or two adults and two children up to 12 years of age.
- One twin room with twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony (25).
- One twin room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC (28).
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast 7 days a week (with one cooked option on 6 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with homemade cakes (6 days a week)
- Pre-dinner canapés and drinks followed by 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week)
- Selection of wines or soft drinks with evening meals
- After-dinner chocolates and coffee
- Early meals for children available
Catering available for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. Other dietary requirements can be catered for, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Separate lounge
- TV and DVD player
- Large dining area
- Sauna and relaxation area
- Services of chalet hosts
Towels and bed linen are provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host.
The Tirolerhaus has no lift.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy