**Please note this is a family orientated property and the operator will not take bookings for adult only groups**
The Pepi Gabl is a great hit with families wishing to enjoy all that St Anton has to offer.
The chalet’s location is unrivalled being right next to the Nasserein gondola for quick access to the slopes each morning and with St Anton’s charming centre only a short walk away.
The owner has invested heavily in a wonderful family-friendly extension of the communal areas on the ground floor, with an impressive new lounge and bar area. New for this season, the bar will now have dedicated bar staff on hand to offer a full bar service as part of the chalet’s additional features as an “Xtra” chalet. A second phase of refurbishment has now been completed, specifically with family needs in mind, resulting in the addition of several brand new rooms and suites, as well as the extension of some bedrooms on the lower floors, making all rooms ideal for our guests.
The warm ambience of the property is clear from the beautiful Austrian wooden furnishings throughout the building whilst the impressive modern lounge provides an ideal area for parents to mingle before or after dinner and share their day’s experiences.
The pine-panelled dining area is L-shaped with clean, fresh decor, modern artwork and upholstered bench seating in the Austrian “stube” style. There is also a separate adjoining breakfast room to make the start of each day run more smoothly for all guests.
The Wellness area, situated on the lower ground floor, is a quiet haven for parents where the sauna and spa bath will ease aching muscles. Children under 13 are not allowed in the Wellness area in order to retain its relaxing atmosphere for adults.
Our Nursery in St Anton is located opposite the Pepi Gabl, in cosy Chalet Pepi, and has been completely fitted out to our requirements to provide bright cheerful play spaces for our youngest guests.
Supervised lunches will be held in the Pepi Gabl for all children in Child Care as well as their accompanying staff.
Our Children’s Snug offers children their own space to play and watch their favourite films so don’t forget to bring a few DVDs. It is also the location for our Mini Cocoa Club Service in the evenings.
Furthermore we have arranged ski hire for all families booking their ski equipment with us in our partner ski hire shop just next door so hitting the slopes first thing on Mondays is a breeze.
- Residents’ Bar
- Cakes & Savouries at Afternoon Tea
- Five-Course Adult Dinners
- Enhanced Complimentary Wine Selection
- Baby Listening/Child Patrol every night
- Newly refurbished in traditional Austrian style
- Adjacent to the Nasserein gondola
- Ski back close to chalet just 50m from the end of the Nasserein home run
- Resort centre only approx. 5 minutes’ (500m) walk
- Family rooms and suites available, all with TV/DVD
- Wellness area with whirlpool spa bath and sauna
- Austrian ‘stube’ style dining room
- Lounge and bar area with full bar service
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast room with ‘stube’ seating
- Children’s Snug with TV/DVD
- Lift to all floors
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea with a selection of cakes and savouries, children’s high tea, and 5-course adult evening meals with complimentary wine and coffee
- FREE Baby-listening/Child Patrol from 7:30-10:30pm
Lower Ground Floor
Wellness area comprising whirlpool spa bath, sauna and fitness facilities. Ski and boot store
Entrance to open plan lounge and receptions, bar with stube style seating, dining room, family games/reading room, lift to all floors
- Suite 101, Sleeps 4-5 – Twin room with balcony, small twin room, sitting room with single sofa-bed and bath/wc
- Suite 102, Sleeps 4 – Twin room with balcony, living area with two single sofa-beds and bath/wc
- Room 103, Sleeps 3 – Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 104, Sleeps 3 – Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 105, Sleeps 3 – Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 106, Sleeps 2-3 – Triple (twin beds & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 107, Sleeps 3-4 – Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 108, Sleeps 3-4 – Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 109, Sleeps 2-3 – Triple (twin beds & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Suite 201, Sleeps 4-5 – Twin room with balcony, small twin room, sitting room with single sofa-bed and bath/wc
- Suite 202, Sleeps 4 – Twin room with balcony, living area with two single sofa-beds and bath/wc
- Room 203, Sleeps 3 – Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 204, Sleeps 3 – Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 205, Sleeps 3 – Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 206, Sleeps 2-3 – Triple (twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 207, Sleeps 3-4 – Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 208, Sleeps 3-4 – Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 209, Sleeps 2-3 – Triple (twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/wc
- Room 210, Sleeps 4 – Large family room with twin beds & two single sofa-beds (sleeping areas separated by a low partition) with shower/wc & balcony. This room is not available for winter 2015/16
- Suite 301, Sleeps 4-5 – Twin room with balcony, small twin room, sitting room with child single sofa-bed and bath/wc. This suite is recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children.
- Room 302, Sleeps 3-4 – Quad (twin and bunk beds) with bath/wc/balcony
- Suite 303, Sleeps 4-5 – Twin room, twin room with balcony, sitting room with single sofa-bed and balcony and bath/wc
- Suite 304, Sleeps 4 – Living area with two single sofa-beds and balcony leading to twin room and bath/wc
- Suite 305, Sleeps 4-5 – Two twin rooms, sitting room with single sofa-bed and balcony and bath/wc
- Suite 306, Sleeps 4 – Two twin rooms, sitting room with balcony and bath/wc
- Cots will fit in all rooms/suites.
- Double sofa-beds are 160cm so suitable for children only.
- Room Supplements per person per night:
- Shower/wc/balcony £1.95
- Room 210 and Suites with bath/wc/balcony £3.95
- Suites with a sitting room/bath/wc/balcony £4.95
- The owner lives in a separate apartment on the Third Floor.
- Nursery 17 weeks – 40 months In Chalet Pepi, opposite the Pepi Gabl, but for 2015/16 will be within the Chalet Pepi Gabl
- Snow Club 3 – 8 years In Chalet Pepi Gabl
- Cocoa Clubs
- Mini Cocoa Club 3 – 5 years In Chalet Pepi Gabl
- Cocoa Club 6 – 12 years In Chalet Pepi Gabl
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 – 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures all ages whenever responsibility for children between this operator & parents
- Guided Ski Fun 3 – 10 years afternoon groups
- Snow Club fun 40 months + for children over nursery age
Xtra Chalet Meals
Blending both the chalet and Chalet Hotel full-service the Xtra chalet range feature the same number of courses as this operator’s Chalet Hotels but without the choices at each course. All the same, they will be offering a daily choice of dessert or cheese option to round off your dinner.
Adult Dinner in Xtra Chalets
In the two ‘Xtra Chalets’ – the Alpenblume and Pepi Gabl, their normal chalet menu as described is enhanced by the option between a cheeseboard and dessert, and a rosé wine is added to the usual choice of reds and whites.
Adult Only Groups
This chalet only accepts groups with children and does not accept adult only bookings.
- Free places for babies and toddlers
- Half price Esprit Nursery places
- Half price Esprit Spritelets Ski Lessons & Snow Club - when booked together
- Reduced empty bed charges - treat yourselves to the extra space of a larger room or suite and pay just £150 for the first empty bed compared to the standard charge.
- FREE children’s equipment when parents pre-book Red or Black ski/poles/boots.
- FREE children’s helmets included with ski/boot hire
- FREE children’s lift passes available
Free Child PlacesFree child places/discounts available on selected dates. Please call us for more details.
BreakfastIn all their properties breakfast is served buffet-style with a selection of cold options including a choice of cereals or porridge, cold meats, cheese and preserves, bread (and croissants in France), fruit juices, tea and coffee and a cooked breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs and beans. On the staff day off, a continental style breakfast is laid out for you to help yourselves in all chalets.
Afternoon TeaEvery day, apart from their staff day off, a home-baked cake and tea and coffee making facilities are laid out for you to help yourself when you return from the slopes. In all their Chalet Hotels, and their two Austrian Xtra chalets, they also prepare a savoury treat to accompany the sweet ones.
Xtra Chalet MealsBlending both the chalet and Chalet Hotel full-service, their Xtra chalet range feature the same number of courses as their Chalet Hotels but without the choices at each course. All the same, we will be offering a daily choice of dessert or cheese option to round off your dinner.
Dinner on staff days offOn the staff night off you and your family have the opportunity to eat out in one of the local restaurants. Our staff will be happy to help with recommendations and bookings if you wish. If you would prefer, you can always order in a takeaway pizza, and have a relaxing evening in.
Family Dining ChaletsIf it's important to you to eat dinner altogether as a family, they offer Family Dining when you book the entire chalet for exclusive use. Dinner is then served from 6:30pm with the menu based on their adult dishes with some flexibility for the children's preferences. There is a supplement of £39 per child for Family Dining. Alternatively, you may wish to consider staying with us in a Chalet Hotel where children aged 8 and above have the option of joining their parents at the adult dinner
Special DietsThey can cater for vegetarians staying in their Xtra chalets, as well as any other specific dietary requirements, if we are advised in advance. Special diets can be accommodated at a cost of £35 per person per week. Please notify us of your dietary needs at the time of booking. Your Chalet Hosts will discuss your dietary requirements with you upon arrival to the Chalet or Chalet Hotel.
Christmas & New Year CelebrationsChalets offer traditional fare for Christmas dinner, with roast turkey and all the trimmings, Christmas pudding, mince pies, crackers, party hats and of course a pre-dinner glass of Champagne plus a lively, fun atmosphere for all the family. This is the one meal that all families share together regardless of children’s ages, so in some properties, the dining tables can be quite crowded, but this adds to the festive ambience of all celebrating together! A special festive menu followed by Champagne is also served on New Year’s Eve, but this is for adults only (and those aged 11 and over of course) unless you are staying in a Family Dining chalet.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy