One of the most sought after locations in St. Anton! Ski to and from the door of this pretty little chalet on the edge of the piste in the popular Sonnenwiese area of St. Anton.
Situated in an enviable peaceful setting, it has wonderful views over the village and surrounding mountains, yet is just 3 minutes’ walk from the centre of the village. In the mornings it is a short ski down to the Nasserein gondola, and in the afternoon you can ski home to the chalet from a main run or back to resort from many. The chalet has a light and airy dining room and lounge area, with superb views out over the slopes. Bedrooms are cheerfully decorated, and all have en suite facilities. If you feel like a sauna, massage after a hard day on the slopes, St. Anton’s excellent Wellness Centre is only a couple of minute’s from the chalet’s front door, and the famous bars and restaurants of the village centre are only 3 minutes away. Yet all the action is distant enough for the Alpenheim to retain its tranquil feel.
- Fantasic ski-in/ski-out location in one of Austria’s top resorts
- Only 3 minutes (250m) from the village centre and ski lifts
- Easy access to St. Anton’s ‘Wellness centre’ with indoor/outdoor pools and spa
- Cosy dining room and lounge area with tiled stove and panoramic views
- All rooms with ensuite bath or shower/wc, TV and safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
- Easy access to St. Anton’s ‘Wellness centre’ and spa.
- No. of rooms: 16
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
Lower Ground Floor
- Ski & boot room.
- Ground Floor
- Reception, dining-room with tiled stove and panoramic views, small TV room.
- Room 1 – Small double room with shower/wc
- Room 2 – Austrian twin* with single sofa bed, shower/wc/balcony
- Room 3 – Austrian twin* with shower/wc/basin in room/balcony
- Room 4 – Single shower/wc
- Room 5 – Austrian twin* with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc
- Room 6 – Austrian twin* with shower/wc
- Room 7 – Austrian twin* with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc Large terrace
- Room 8 – Double room with shower/wc
- Room 9 – Austrian twin* with single sofa bed, shower/wc
- Room 10 – Austrian twin* with shower/wc/basin in room
- Room 11 – Single shower/wc
- Room 12 – Austrian twin* with shower/wc
- Room 14 – Austrian twin* with shower/wc
- Room 15 – Austrian twin* with single sofa bed suitable for a child only, shower/wc
- Room 20 – Junior suite with 2 Austrian twins*, bath/wc, kitchenette, under eaves
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
Sleeps: 28-35 Guests
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- “Free wine included worth over €100”
- Skiers’ Breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 3-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff’s day off.
Our ski chalet holidays are available for groups from just 2 people up to larger groups of 20+ people.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Your ski chalet hosts are all enthusiastic cooks, who look forward to providing you with the warm welcome, delicious food and friendly service which lie at the heart of a chalet holiday. Most are also avid skiers or snowboarders and love nothing more than to share their knowledge and passion for the slopes with our guests.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- 6 days of afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of Prosecco before dinner
- 6 days of 3 course set evening menu with unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your meal
- Vegetarian meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus - Christmas day and New Year's Eve
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! This chalet will have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, you'll be served a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
Children's High Tea
The chalet will serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 10 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 10 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
Children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy