Combine the comforts of a 4-star hotel with the homely feel of an Austrian guesthouse and you’ve got the Die Berge Lifestyle Hotel. In a lovely setting in the centre of Sölden, this family-run hotel is just waiting to welcome you with open arms.
Die Berge is the ideal choice if you like to be in the centre of things. It’s just 3 minutes’ walk to the Giggijochbahn lift and there’s plenty of bars and restaurants nearby too. The hotel is made up of two buildings, the original traditionally-styled wing and the newer, modern wing. Customers staying in the old wing enjoy their breakfast in the newer wing of the hotel and are free to use the array of facilities too.
The comfortable rooms, spacious bathrooms and beautiful mountain views will help you feel instantly relaxed. The generous breakfast buffet also has a great reputation – fill up on delicious regional produce and warming teas before hitting the slopes. For lunch and dinner, you’re free to explore and sample the best restaurants that Sölden has to offer.
And the best bit - you can experience the 550m² SKY SPA area located on the penthouse floor of the hotel. There’s a gorgeous infinity outdoor pool with indoor access, bio, dry and panoramic saunas, an aroma steam room, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas with sunloungers, and a fitness area. If that isn't enough to relax you, then there are superb massages available for an extra cost – what more could you ask for?
- Excellent location in the centre of the resort, next to the ski school.
- 3 minutes' walk to the nearest lift.
- Spa with rooftop pool, saunas, steam room and fitness area.
- great location in the resort centre, next to the ski school
- 3 minutes' walk to the nearest lift, the Giggijochbahn
- opposite the Freizeit Arena with indoor pools and saunas
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, hairdryer, safe, telephone and free WiFi.
- Twin room (24m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Superior twin room (19-24m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior twin room (30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- bar and lounge
- 500m² SKY SPA area with outdoor infinity pool with indoor access, bio, dry and panoramic saunas, aroma steam room, relaxation areas and fitness room
- extra charge for massages
- lift to all floors
- ski storage room with heated boot rack
- buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy