The Schladmingerhof is located in the quieter outskirts of Schladming. It’s around 15-20 minutes’ flat walk to the resort centre and Planai gondola, or, you can jump on a ski bus just outside the hotel.
This is a great example of a typical Austrian 3* hotel, with bright and airy rooms, warm colours and wood panelling throughout. It’s a perfect choice for either couples or families, and ideal for groups with its large, spacious dining area.
In the evenings, you’ll experience traditional, alpine-style three-course dining. Then unwind in the friendly hotel bar and lounge area, or relax in the hotel's sauna.
For a little extra comfort, make the most of the hotel’s ski room - store your boots overnight on the heated racks and you’ll certainly see the benefit each morning.
- Ski bus stop located outside the hotel.
- Spa with sauna.
- 20-25 minutes' flat walk or 10-minute bus to the resort centre
- Night bus available to resort centre (payable locally)
- 15-20 minutes' flat walk to the Planai gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the nearest ski bus stop
All rooms have flatscreen TV with UK channels, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi throughout
- lift to all floors
- ski room
- heated boot rack
- continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meal with salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy