Traditional values and modern comforts come together in the Hotel Neue Post to create a memorable place to stay. The hotel’s bright yellow exterior makes it stand out from the first, and its fantastic location on the main square in Schladming make it ideal for exploring this lovely town. Plus, it’s just 5 minutes’ walk to the Planai gondola, to whisk you straight up the mountain.
Inside, the Neue Post offers a cosy dining room and bar as well as modern rooms, each individually furnished to a high standard. After a day on your feet, it’s worth heading upstairs to the wellness centre – warm up in the sauna, steam room or infrared cabin, or simply sit back on the heated benches and drink in stunning views of the resort from the panoramic windows.
- Excellent location on the main square, 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola.
- Wellness area with saunas, steam room and panoramic views.
- fantastic location on the main square in the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and safe, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room (18-23m²) - sleeps 2-3: Box spring twin beds*, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
*Beds can be locked together or separate on request.
Cot re available to hire locally for an extra charge.
- Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- à la carte restaurant
- ski room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi and device for up to 500mb per day
- continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- one free drink at the Cult Club per adult per stay
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy