Traditional values and modern comforts come together in the Hotel Neue Post to create a memorable place to stay. The hotel’s bright yellow exterior makes it stand out from the first, and its fantastic location on the main square in Schladming make it ideal for exploring this lovely town. Plus, it’s just 5 minutes’ walk to the Planai gondola, to whisk you straight up the mountain.
Inside, the Neue Post offers a cosy dining room and bar as well as modern rooms, each individually furnished to a high standard. After a day on your feet, it’s worth heading upstairs to the wellness centre – warm up in the sauna, steam room or infrared cabin, or simply sit back on the heated benches and drink in stunning views of the resort from the panoramic windows.
- Excellent location on the main square, 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola.
- Wellness area with saunas, steam room and panoramic views.
- fantastic location on the main square in the resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and safe, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room (18-23m²) - sleeps 2-3: Box spring twin beds*, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
*Beds can be locked together or separate on request.
Cot re available to hire locally for an extra charge.
- Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- à la carte restaurant
- ski room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi and device for up to 500mb per day
- continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- one free drink at the Cult Club per adult per stay
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy