Authentic home-cooked Austrian cuisine is one of the many reasons the Hotel Kirchenwirt has been so popular with Crystal customers. Run by the friendly Tritscher family, this traditional hotel offers a relaxed home from home experience in an ideal central location.
- Central location, 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola.
- Renowned for excellent and authentic Austrian food and hospitality.
- central position
- 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
- Small twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi access (via Schladming's public network)
- traditional pine panelled à la carte restaurant and stube
- house bar and café
- 15 bedrooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course
- weekly à la carte dinner upgrade
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not have a lift.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy