The TUI BLUE Schladming is a wonderfully modern hotel in a central location in Schladming. Right next to the Planai gondola, as well the Planet Planai for ski school and a selection of other lifts, carrying your equipment to the lifts - for what feels like forever - is now a thing of the past.
And it's not just the location that's desirable. The interiors of the hotel boast a sleek and stylish design, with clean lines and complementary colours. The rooms themselves aren't ginormous, but are extremely functional and in keeping with the hotel's modern appearance. And you don't have to worry about waiting around to use the bathroom, as the shower is separated by one door, while the toilet is separated by another - so no more queues in the mornings.
Once the last lifts have gone and you're looking for something to do before dinner, you can head up to the SkySauna on the third floor. This wellness facility houses a Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna. Then you could even head outside to the panoramic balcony and relax on a sun lounger whilst soaking up the last views of the slopes before the sun goes down.
And what's more, breakfast is ready and waiting for you when you get up each morning. You can choose from a buffet of eggs, cereals, yoghurts, fruit salad and much more to make sure you have enough energy for the day. In the evenings, you can enjoy high-quality, seasonal and regional buffet dishes – with extra choices from the live cooking stations.
So with a great location, great facilities and great food - the TUI BLUE Schladming is pretty hard to beat.
- Good location in the resort, only steps away from the Planai Gondola.
- SkySauna and outdoor relaxation area with great views of the slopes.
- central location in resort
- across the road from the Planai gondola
- across the road from the Planet Planai ski school and ski bus stop
- 2 minutes walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with some UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room (23m²) - sleeps 2: Separate twin beds, private shower and WC.
- hotel bar
- sun terrace with sun lounger
- free WiFi
- SkySauna with Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna
- lift to all floors
- private parking for an extra charge
- ski room with ski lockers and heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- buffet dinner with 3 choices of main course (including 1 vegetarian option) and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy