The TUI BLUE Schladming is a modern hotel in a central location, right next to the Planai gondola and ski school.
The interior is sleek and stylish, with clean lines and complementary colours. The rooms themselves aren't ginormous, but they've got everything you need and are in-keeping with the hotel's modern appearance.
When you're done with skiing for the day, you can head up to the SkySauna on the third floor. This wellness facility houses a Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna. Then you could even head outside to the panoramic balcony and relax on a sun lounger while soaking up the last views of the slopes before the sun goes down.
In the mornings, you can choose from a buffet of eggs, cereals, yoghurts, fruit salad and much more, to make sure you have enough energy for the day. In the evenings, you can enjoy high-quality, seasonal and regional buffet dishes – with extra choices from the live cooking stations.
So with a great location, great facilities and great food, the TUI BLUE Schladming is pretty hard to beat.
- Stylish hotel with bright, modern décor.
- In the centre of the resort, next to the Planai gondola.
- Sauna and terrace with slope views.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast · buffet evening meal with three choices of main course (including one vegetarian option) and daily salad buffet
- Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- In the resort centre
- Across the road from the Planai gondola, Planet Planai ski school meeting point and ski bus stop
- All rooms have a flatscreen TV with some UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room (approx. 23m²) - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Sun terrace with loungers
- Free WiFi
- SkySauna with Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna
- Lift to all floors
- Boot room with lockers and heated boot rack
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy