The TUI BLUE Schladming is a wonderfully modern hotel in a central location in Schladming. Right next to the Planai gondola, as well the Planet Planai for ski school and a selection of other lifts, carrying your equipment to the lifts - for what feels like forever - is now a thing of the past.
And it's not just the location that's desirable. The interiors of the hotel boast a sleek and stylish design, with clean lines and complementary colours. The rooms themselves aren't ginormous, but are extremely functional and in keeping with the hotel's modern appearance. And you don't have to worry about waiting around to use the bathroom, as the shower is separated by one door, while the toilet is separated by another - so no more queues in the mornings.
Once the last lifts have gone and you're looking for something to do before dinner, you can head up to the SkySauna on the third floor. This wellness facility houses a Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna. Then you could even head outside to the panoramic balcony and relax on a sun lounger whilst soaking up the last views of the slopes before the sun goes down.
And what's more, breakfast is ready and waiting for you when you get up each morning. You can choose from a buffet of eggs, cereals, yoghurts, fruit salad and much more to make sure you have enough energy for the day. In the evenings, you can enjoy high-quality, seasonal and regional buffet dishes – with extra choices from the live cooking stations.
So with a great location, great facilities and great food - the TUI BLUE Schladming is pretty hard to beat.
- Good location in the resort, only steps away from the Planai Gondola.
- SkySauna and outdoor relaxation area with great views of the slopes.
- central location in resort
- across the road from the Planai gondola
- across the road from the Planet Planai ski school and ski bus stop
- 2 minutes walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with some UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room (23m²) - sleeps 2: Separate twin beds, private shower and WC.
- hotel bar
- sun terrace with sun lounger
- free WiFi
- SkySauna with Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna
- lift to all floors
- private parking for an extra charge
- ski room with ski lockers and heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- buffet dinner with 3 choices of main course (including 1 vegetarian option) and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy